Alden Hill Leaving

What QB is next? One of the three will transfer. Worley has his degree and that is what he was after. It will be interesting to see.

I wish him the best of luck. I wish we could have seen him at LB/OLB during spring practice. His size and speed would have been exciting to see on the defensive side of the ball. I expect he wants to remain on the offensive side of the ball.

This young man should teach a class on graceful exits. That was a heck of a message and shows more class and maturity then this fan base has demonstrated at times.

Reactions: 1 person
Good luck young man. You worked your butt off , hold your head high. I hope you can find somewhere where you can thrive. Get you education! That will carry you a long way. It's tough now but remember all the good. I never had the talent to wear the orange in the first place so consider yourself lucky.

Who did Alden Hill get in a fight with in the dorm? I am thinking it was Pig Howard, but can't quite recall. That was been a couple of years ago.

He peaked out at last year's O&W game. I thought then that he would be our starter by seasons end but he just floundered after that game.

Hate to see Alden Hill go, but he can be a starter in a good program somewhere, so it's hard to blame him. Bet he becomes a star wherever he lands.

Reactions: 2 people
Good luck and best wishes. Too bad ETSU football play doesn't begin until 2015. I am sure they could use you, but there are many good programs out there were you can find a new home.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back