Alden Hill Leaving

was reading through the posts and thought the same thing.. when did someone attribute his "Classy" exit to Jones?

Oskie doesn't require such to complete his patented Dooley shoehorn trick. :fireworks:

Reactions: 4 people
good luck AH and we appreciate your contributions. Hope you find a place to get some carries and end your career strong

Hate to see him go, hope he lands somewhere good and gets on the field. Lots of talent in that kid and a true VFL

This is going to suck pretty hard if Hurd goes down (God forbid). The guy was a beast and was a total show off in practice. I hate to see this actually. We all thought we had something in Hill.

Reactions: 1 person
This is going to suck pretty hard if Hurd goes down (God forbid). The guy was a beast and was a total show off in practice. I hate to see this actually. We all thought we had something in Hill.

Honestly if he was such a beast he would have been seeing the field a little bit by now.

Reactions: 3 people
was reading through the posts and thought the same thing.. when did someone attribute his "Classy" exit to Jones?

Oskie doesn't require such to complete his patented Dooley shoehorn trick. :fireworks:
he just figures in 7 pages that maybe, just maybe his Dooley Defense might be warranted. :superman:

Honestly if he was such a beast he would have been seeing the field a little bit by now.

Nope, Lane and Young have earned first bids. I was balling over the prospect of having Hurd and Hill on the field at the same time last year. Hill was the only one that gets close to Hurd's size and power. Hill was a powerhouse in practice. A goal line bulldozer. I'm very disappointed.

Hope he considers UTC as good things appear to be happening currently with UT's little brother.

Nope, Lane and Young have earned first bids. I was balling over the prospect of having Hurd and Hill on the field at the same time last year. Hill was the only one that gets close to Hurd's size and power. Hill was a powerhouse in practice. A goal line bulldozer. I'm very disappointed.

i guess.

You only...

A. Hill had a monster spring game last year, that got him 10 carries and like 55 yards and TD for the entire season when we had zero RB depth. Do you think that with a top tier RB recruit as an EE plus a bevy of other more talented backs and one returning back to his natural position from WR(young) that he was going to see his workload increased. Jeez whiz man.

Wish the man the best and let him move on. Live to cry another day.

Damn!!!
Why does anyone have to throw punches when a good kid is on his way out. It's not like tAH was lazy or didn't try. Who cares who recruited him or if he was over recruited....the kid has class and wanted to wear orange. I applaude you who wished him well, but as for the others, I hope you can take it when it comes back on you.

VN Store

Back