Any news or rumors about the staff?

That’s because y’all think Danny White can do no wrong. Also our fanbase isn’t exactly known for intelligence.
Maybe I’ve noticed all too often the obvious shortcomings of our previous ADs dating back to Dickey and know what REAL/non-contrived ones look like. 😏

This last season, TN beat MS ST (on their floor) by 11, we beat AL in the SEC Tournament by 22. Now, our assistants (and Coach) are gone, and we have taken these 2 assistants (1 each), from these 2 teams we beat. (One assistant is Spanish, maybe we want to recruit some Spanish players.)

Anyway, great, I guess things could be worse, I guess.

Reactions: ReignSupreme
. (One assistant is Spanish, maybe we want to recruit some Spanish players.)
An American of Cuban descent is about as “Spanish” as Kamilla Cardoso is “Portuguese”.
Sorry you are having such a difficult time with change and with reality. Lucky for you you can come to this fan board to spew pain and ignorance.

Look on the sunny side. At least they're SEC level assistants. For a minute there it looked like we might have a full We Are Marshall coaching staff. IMO just the buyin from the SEC level is huge for CKC.

Now we need some SEC level player buyin.

An American of Cuban descent is about as “Spanish” as Kamilla Cardoso is “Portuguese”.
Sorry you are having such a difficult time with change and with reality. Lucky for you you can come to this fan board to spew pain and ignorance.
Not feeling lucky at all.

This was posted in another thread, were any assistant coaches on the court?

Tennessee played Alabama twice and split the series (1-1).

The players from Tennessee played a key role in winning those games. The coaches played their part too. It boils down to giving this staff a chance and not trying to discredit what they are capable of before they even start the job.

This last season, TN beat MS ST (on their floor) by 11, we beat AL in the SEC Tournament by 22. Now, our assistants (and Coach) are gone, and we have taken these 2 assistants (1 each), from these 2 teams we beat. (One assistant is Spanish, maybe we want to recruit some Spanish players.)

Your post proves you shouldn't be allowed to discuss sports and it was racist on top of it.

Reactions: Indiana Lady Vol

VN Store

Back