Blair disappointment leads to?

Are you 12?

Either way, you're right. No way in hell I could make the team right now. I guess from your stand point, if you cant make the team, you cant have an opinion. That being the said, i'm guessing you should probably zip your lip too.

You would have never made the team...what is this right now bs?

Reactions: 2 people
Tend to agree. Spoke with a guy on the plane about a month ago that works in the Athletic Department. He basically confirmed what most of us already know. Blair is overweight and out of shape and does not have the drive or discipline to be a great player for UT.

I call BS...it's been documented that he has lost weight. So either you or your imaginary insider is full of ish.

Reactions: 1 person
Overweight? He just recently weighed in at 300lbs. I wouldn't call that overweight for someone who is 6'7". I think we need to just chill on this for now, and see how the spring plays out.

May have lost some weight in the past month. Just posting what I was told. He has been out of shape from the start.

I hope it doesnt come to that. Now I'd agree maybe RT but I doubt LT. Hoping Drew will anchor the left side the next 2-3 years though

He could come in and be better than any of our other options. Just because he's a freshman doesn't mean he can't play, and play well.

While it's disappointing about Blair, I think one of our freshmen will probably step in and fill the void. Most likely Richmond but Jones has got a shot given that he's on campus right now. I think it's fair to say that Richmond will be starting by the end of the year.

we have got to have some of the most nervous fans in the history of nervous fans. I mean after ONE day of drills and walk throughs, people are already panicking.

Overweight? He just recently weighed in at 300lbs. I wouldn't call that overweight for someone who is 6'7". I think we need to just chill on this for now, and see how the spring plays out.

I heard from an unreliable source who was drunk enough to spit into a spittoon from 20 feet that Blair was our next great tight end. She said she really liked tight ends. Said she was jealous of her friends who have them. :crazy:

I'm not sure why some of you are getting so butthurt about Blair being bad. He's bad. He came in out of shape last year when he should've started, and now after a year here as a 21-22 year old 4th year college athlete he is on the scout team with a true freshman coming off a ruptured Achilles playing in front of him. He will never play significant snaps for us. I wish it weren't so, but I would bet on that. Also he was probably redshirted in hopes that he could get it together based on size. It didn't happen. Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't here next year or even this coming season.

I'm not sure why some of you are getting so butthurt about Blair being bad. He's bad. He came in out of shape last year when he should've started, and now after a year here as a 21-22 year old 4th year college athlete he is on the scout team with a true freshman coming off a ruptured Achilles playing in front of him. He will never play significant snaps for us. I wish it weren't so, but I would bet on that. Also he was probably redshirted in hopes that he could get it together based on size. It didn't happen. Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't here next year or even this coming season.

if he was that bad he would be gone already not sure why your calling other people butt hurt when you seem to be as well

Reactions: 6 people
if he was that bad he would be gone already not sure why your calling other people butt hurt when you seem to be as well

I'm not butthurt. I wish he was the high 4 star JUCO LT we all hoped for. It appears he isn't. Everyone close to the program says so, as do practice reports. I love the Vols and wish him the best. It's ok to be realistic I promise.

I'm not butthurt. I wish he was the high 4 star JUCO LT we all hoped for. It appears he isn't. Everyone close to the program says so, as do practice reports. I love the Vols and wish him the best. It's ok to be realistic I promise.

every one close to the program tried to keep ole Dobbs a secret to.. dont worry your ******* arrogance is well noticed so keep it up.

every one close to the program tried to keep ole Dobbs a secret to.. dont worry your ******* arrogance is well noticed so keep it up.

Hey I'll just bookmark this one, and we will see who is right. Didn't think I was coming off as arrogant or said anything to offend so badly. I just pointed out our scout team LT is well a scout team LT.

Hey I'll just bookmark this one, and we will see who is right. Didn't think I was coming off as arrogant or said anything to offend so badly. I just pointed out our scout team LT is well a scout team LT.

book mark what you want, if i told you so is all your after then it means your nothing but an troll. you can point to anything ..look how the coaches last yer kept telling us as fans how dobbs was not ready,,he came in and our team(repeat our team) started to jell. so book mark anything you want. call me out. Ill still be here.

book mark what you want, if i told you so is all your after then it means your nothing but an troll. you can point to anything ..look how the coaches last yer kept telling us as fans how dobbs was not ready,,he came in and our team(repeat our team) started to jell. so book mark anything you want. call me out. Ill still be here.

Xanax is your friend. Also I wouldn't care to prove you are wrong if you didn't just go off on me for stating my opinion. And I will still be here as well my friend, go vols.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back