Contract details

This hire will be really good in the long run. We as fans have complained about CKH not running offensive sets or it looked like our team had no clue what they were doing. That is all about to change. This may not be a home-run but its a sure fire triple.
Got a feeling we are about to see a modern offense.

This hire will be really good in the long run. We as fans have complained about CKH not running offensive sets or it looked like our team had no clue what they were doing. That is all about to change. This may not be a home-run but its a sure fire triple.

More like a bunt that could roll foul or accidentally stay in long enough to rattle the defense and allow a run to score.

Reactions: Honky
That’s what I think, he wanted to cut costs on the LadyVol program.

Yep. There has been the rumor and talk on here for years that Danny White did not care about women’s basketball. I refused to believe that and had full faith, hope, and excitement that he was going to hire a proven coach with the pedigree to restore the legacy. I think the rumor was spot on. He didn’t care, and doesn’t care. He had some beef with the Harper’s and axed her. There are reports online that this was his top choice and who he targeted. That’s just flat disrespect to the program that Pat built, imo.

Yep. There has been the rumor and talk on here for years that Danny White did not care about women’s basketball. I refused to believe that and had full faith, hope, and excitement that he was going to hire a proven coach with the pedigree to restore the legacy. I think the rumor was spot on. He didn’t care, and doesn’t care. He had some beef with the Harper’s and axed her. There are reports online that this was his top choice and who he targeted. That’s just flat disrespect to the program that Pat built, imo.
A lot of men don’t respect women’s sports in general, if the mens team and football team does well, he will be praised no matter how bad the LadyVols are.

A lot of men don’t respect women’s sports in general, if the mens team and football team does well, he will be praised no matter how bad the LadyVols are.
All you have to do is look at the Recruiting forum where all the people posting about how great she is are coming from. One of them saying she is on a meteoric rise on that coaching search thread joked about he was going to seduce Caldwell and she’ll be a homewrecker….they only love it bc of what she looks like and bc questioning the hire means questioning their DANNY

Last edited:
First off I don’t have a clue if this was a good hire, but all these clowns on her saying that it’s a terrible hire and DW doesn’t care about women’s sports are clueless. It does say in her contract that she will be the highest paid woman coach in the country if the wins a natty.

Basketball IQ is not common from the VN fanatics on here and Twitter.

To think a highly renowned AD in the SEC would hire one of the best young coaches in the the country to lead the most prestigious WBB just to cut costs in the program is as oblivious you can be. They are about to influx the program with resources and innovative in a way not seen before. Nothing, I mean nothing posted from the critics will erase this track record of success.

Last edited:
Basketball IQ is not common from the VN fanatics on here and Twitter.

To think a highly renowned AD in the SEC would hire one of the best young coaches in the the country to lead the most prestigious WBB just to cut costs in the program is as oblivious you can be. They are about to influx the program with resources and innovative in a way not seen before. Nothing, I mean nothing posted from the critics will erase this track record of season

Shhhhhh....you'll mess up their pity party.

Hey all, I haven’t posted, but I have been reading the Lady Vol forum for years. I have a question. It is said that the big money donors wouldn’t contribute to NIL because they didn’t trust Kellie. Why then will they trust this new coach? I’ve read that the 2025 NIL money is set, but after that?

VN Store

Back