Contract details

I do think he will give her all the resources to be successful, her winning makes him look good as well.
Then why did you post this "That’s what I think, he wanted to cut costs on the LadyVol program."?

When you look at the contract terms, it doesn't look like he is cutting costs on the program at all, in fact it appears he is putting his money where his mouth is based on her performance. I think more contracts should be written that way.

Then why did you post this "That’s what I think, he wanted to cut costs on the LadyVol program."?

When you look at the contract terms, it doesn't look like he is cutting costs on the program at all, in fact it appears he is putting his money where his mouth is based on her performance. I think more contracts should be written that way.
Cut costs on the coach, but Nil responses don’t come out the schools budget.

Cut costs on the coach, but Nil responses don’t come out the schools budget.
I'm confused at your statements, from reading multiple threads it appears you are not happy with the HC choice, and the AD'S handling of the program just in general. Am I reading your posts wrong?

I'm confused at your statements, from reading multiple threads it appears you are not happy with the HC choice, and the AD'S handling of the program just in general. Am I reading your posts wrong?
I don’t have any issues with the coach, I’m just skeptical on her bringing in the elite recruits since she said herself that “Recruiting is not my strength“

Reactions: glv98 and jp1

VN Store

Back