Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where was Crowder's dad after this happened? If my son got assaulted by a coach and grown ass man (regardless of who instigated it) then I'd be at the athletic facilities THAT day and would beat the ever loving piss out of that coach.

I'd hope Crowder wouldn't need his dad.

Reactions: 10 people
Funny, I remember stories coming out as the wheels came off with Dooley. About him berating tech guys, public servants, etc....folks stay quiet if they feel you are on the right track if not whispers begin.

Reactions: 10 people
If you think our coach punched a player and it didn't get reported you need to put the pipe down.

Considering the media is there for about 20 min of practice it's entirely possible no media member ever saw it or heard of it. That's not a rumor that a media member needs to be proposing if they didn't see it, so I can see it going unmentioned.

Reactions: 4 people
Butch punching a player? Doubtful. Putting his hands on him and grabbing him (like other coaches) I could see.

The Jumper rumor --- well, welcome to big time college athletics. Stuff like that is common. However, I do not know the validity of it.

If you think our coach punched a player and it didn't get reported you need to put the pipe down.

People used to love Botch because they thought he was the savior of the program. Why would the media upset them by reporting that?

Rumor that Butch punched Mack Crowder in practice. This is what caused the oline guys to temporarily quit the team in the preseason.

Also, heard another rumor that UT got a huge new donor this yr. 4th largest donor to the university. The companys name is Signix, and is owned by Jay Jumper. Know any other Jumpers?

This is true. He sent Dobbs and some others to beg them back to the team. I am telling you it is so dam disfunctional.

Reactions: 4 people
I'd hope Crowder wouldn't need his dad.

I'm raising my son to not need me in that regard too but c'mon, I wouldn't be passive.

I'm having a hard time believing this part of the rumor. Jumper's dad being a donor totally makes stupid sense on why Colton is playing at all.

Reactions: 1 person
A guy on vq said that Crowder knocked CBJ down after he punched him. It sounds too crazy to be true. I hope it is just a silly rumor, but it is all over the other boards.

If this is true. No buyout...lol. lost his team now no one is gonna cover for him. Again me thinks sheet hits the fan.

Considering the media is there for about 20 min of practice it's entirely possible no media member ever saw it or heard of it. That's not a rumor that a media member needs to be proposing if they didn't see it, so I can see it going unmentioned.

Jones acts totally different when press is there!

Doesn't Crowder's Mom, Uncle, Cousin or something post here?

And if it is known **** will start from the top. Maybe why Fulmer and Majors squashing things to move him into the AD. Personally I want Blackburn back.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back