Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is true, but multiple players have left with the reason given as Butch and the coaches antics in practice. You can say those guys need to man up, but multiple guys have left. Maybe he does go overboard at times.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think this is true, but multiple players have left with the reason given as Butch and the coaches antics in practice. You can say those guys need to man up, but multiple guys have left. Maybe he does go overboard at times.

Why else would players leave a supposedly "program on the rise"? Botch is a snake oil salesman, nothing more.

Reactions: 2 people
For less than a million surely we can buy a few eye witnesses to get some charges filed and fire him for cause without a buyout. Get it done.

Reactions: 1 person
If it makes people realize the program up to Cheek is crap, I'm for the stigma on the program. We can't continue in our current state.

Oh I agree. I would love for there to be a reason to void his contract/buyout but I wouldn't want it to be for assaulting a student athlete.

If this is true how the he|| do we keep making these awful head coaching hires?? I think I know the answer, just don't want to acknowledge it.

Vol24/7/365 joined Volnation seven days after Dooley was fired, and about two weeks before Butch was "announced". Dude very well could be close to the current regime...

Reactions: 7 people
So where was Crowder's dad after this happened? If my son got assaulted by a coach and grown ass man (regardless of who instigated it) then I'd be at the athletic facilities THAT day and would beat the ever loving piss out of that coach.

It happened. Mack had to be pulled off Jones. Mack doesn't need Mike to whip Jones azz.

Reactions: 16 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back