Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be banned for brining that rumor. Last week was that Sutton had a broken jaw from a fight on our sidelines....

NOTHING BUT A TROLL

I'm the last person to endorse censorship, but this sort of thing crosses the line. Libel IMO.

If this is true how the he|| do we keep making these awful head coaching hires?? I think I know the answer, just don't want to acknowledge it.

Because a place that will humiliate a coach with a 75% winning record mid season is not the kind of place that good coaches are willing to go. Did Fulmer need to go, sure but the way it went down hurt us, then follow that with awful hires that dug the hole deeper and deeper.

Reactions: 5 people
since this is the crazy rumor floating around thread, I heard a great one. I laughed when I heard it, but it sorta makes sense.

so here it is: Richt goes home to Miami and is replaced with Kiffin! And a lot of money changes hands!

I find this a little hard to believe....only because Crowder is still on the team. Surely he'd have told Butch to go **** himself.....especially after getting benched

Because a place that will humiliate a coach with a 75% winning record mid season is not the kind of place that good coaches are willing to go. Did Fulmer need to go, sure but the way it went down hurt us, then follow that with awful hires that dug the hole deeper and deeper.

Urban went to Ohio state. Harbaugh went to Michigan. Saban went to bama...schools make changes to long tenured coaches all the time. Fulmer had losing seasons two of his last four seasons and recruiting had dropped out of the top 25 for crying out loud. That change had to be made. And fulmer made something like 50 million + ov r the course of his career here. Give me a break no other coach wants to come here

Reactions: 2 people
since this is the crazy rumor floating around thread, I heard a great one. I laughed when I heard it, but it sorta makes sense.

so here it is: Richt goes home to Miami and is replaced with Kiffin! And a lot of money changes hands!

Is it that bad that I think Richt would actually go to Miami lmao.

This crowder thing wouldn't have a damn thing to do with him getting his ass beat out by a more talented player.

Coaching staff has a dilmenia at LB. jumper knows what to do but sometimes can't get there. Kirkland doesn't always know what to do.

This entire thread is so Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
I have NO idea if this is true. This came from a poster on Volquest.

Butch gave Mac Crowder a gut punch just before the season starterd. H was working with some young OL and got pissed and yelled for a veteran OL to come over. So Crowder came over and Buch slugged him in the gut then started yelling at the young guys that was being tough! Crowder wasn't so happy about it and pushed Butch down then the veteran OL got in his face and some coaches had to get everything under control. That is why Wiesman, Kendrick, Crowder, etc. stopped coming to practice for a little while. Apparently it has been a lot of work behind the scene to keep this quiet including much pleading with the Crowder family to not go public. That is what a friend of a local radio personality told me. Not saying it's fact, just passing it along. TIFWIW.

Reactions: 3 people
Rumor that Butch punched Mack Crowder in practice. This is what caused the oline guys to temporarily quit the team in the preseason.

Also, heard another rumor that UT got a huge new donor this yr. 4th largest donor to the university. The companys name is Signix, and is owned by Jay Jumper. Know any other Jumpers?

I think there were a lot of jumpers after last nights game

Reactions: 4 people
It happened. Mack had to be pulled off Jones. Mack doesn't need Mike to whip Jones azz.

And you were made aware of this when?

iI true...it seems that the mental state of the Team could certainly be what we all suspect...

I heard Butch drowned Kendrick's kitten also TIFWIW

But seriously, if he hit a player, then that should definitely fulfil the whole "conduct detrimental to the program" clause on Butch's contract and we should be able to scrap him buyout free.

Mack Crowder: a true VFL

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back