Depth Chart for Bowling Green?

I cannot WAIT to see Jack Jones in action...that sumbich has a mean streak. And I like it.

Reactions: 2 people
I cannot WAIT to see Jack Jones in action...that sumbich has a mean streak. And I like it.

Anyone that is brave enough to walk around with hair like that has to have the attitude to back it up. Hope he gets mad early and often.

Just heard from a source they will start

Kerby-Robertson-Crowder-Wiesman-Thomas BUT likely switch to line Matthews predicted in game. They are going to give upperclassmen a chance to show what they can do.

Kerby-Robertson-Crowder-Wiesman-Thomas BUT likely switch to line Matthews predicted in game. They are going to give upperclassmen a chance to show what they can do.

Who is this A. Source? Is he a journalist?

I'll be here all night folks.....

If so, as with the MLB situation, I hope they give the backup lineup sufficient reps to show whether or not they are an improvement before we get to the meat of the schedule. I'm all for letting the upperclassmen have their shot (if they're at least roughly equal). But, the Matthews line looked a lot better to my eyes. I'd like to see it in action.

What is going on with Dillon Bates? We're playing all these young guys but I still haven't heard much about him - is he just going to be a special teams guy for us? I thought he was supposed to be a stud

He's a redshirt freshman behind "somewhat" talented guys...unclench dude! :glare:

Bates will work his way onto the field. They are being careful with him coming off a serious shoulder injury. He will play special teams and some at OLB this year.
He is playing behind some pretty good players at OLB this year.

I'm liking the O-line starting 5.

I'm not so sure about Thomas but I like the rest. I like that right side. Those two guys play with some attitude. I can remember some recent OL's that played "too nice". That won't be a problem with those two.

I'm not so sure about Thomas but I like the rest. I like that right side. Those two guys play with some attitude. I can remember some recent OL's that played "too nice". That won't be a problem with those two.

As long as I don't see Thomas at right tackle, I can live with it. Lol

With all the speed we have having Sutton (our best back seven defender) return punts just isn't a risk worth taking.

Agreed. But he evidently really wants to and Butch really wants him to. If he were to get hurt on punt return we're screwed at CB.

Christ almighty, who exactly did Kendrick piss off so bad that he's stuck in the dog house ad infinitum?

Doug Matthews did not report this. This is false.

yeah actually he did. I happen to be the one who posted it here but it is on other boards as he in fact said it. Sorry for your boy. I would link but love freak and not going to link to other boards.

Christ almighty, who exactly did Kendrick piss off so bad that he's stuck in the dog house ad infinitum?

Doug Mathews said this morning that he's been told Kendrick starts at right tackle Saturday...... he said Kerbyson-Robertson-Thomas-Jones-Kendrick iirc.

Reactions: 3 people

Don't think it is like that. Crowder is a senior. We don't have many and we are not going to bench him without letting him fight for his spot. Thomas will get a chance to fight for his as well. This post is all jmo for our local Crowder fanboy.

Brad Matthews doesn't appreciate your humor!

Brad Matthews likes peanut butter.

Brad Matthews Brad Matthews.

Butchna, would you just post stuff and stop trying to be the funny guy of volnation. I mean, you're making yourself look like this guy

:pepper:

Which makes me want to show you my

:shaking2:

Reactions: 1 person
Butchna, would you just post stuff and stop trying to be the funny guy of volnation. I mean, you're making yourself look like this guy

:pepper:

Which makes me want to show you my

:shaking2:

That's a little sexually aggressive. You clearly have a thing for butchna.

Doug Mathews said this morning that he's been told Kendrick starts at right tackle Saturday...... he said Kerbyson-Robertson-Thomas-Jones-Kendrick iirc.

2 new starters since the bowl game....If true.. Could be a start of long term solution. Would only lose LT after this season

Reactions: 1 person
So, no one has a clue what the actual starting line-up will be. Got it. Glad i checked in. I guess I should have asked CBJ on Saturday.

So, no one has a clue what the actual starting line-up will be. Got it. Glad i checked in. I guess I should have asked CBJ on Saturday.

Do YOU have "a clue what the actual starting line-up will be"? Unless Butch is on here and wants to fess up, I'm guessing no one knows for sure. All anybody can do on a message board is try and relay information that he's heard from sources he considers reliable. I consider Doug Mathews pretty reliable, especially when he's broadcasting from the Peyton Manning room in the complex and says he's had direct conversations with a number of the coaches.

VN Store

Back