Derrell Scott transfer rumor

Some players get recruited over and decide its best to move on.

Last edited:
Senior RB Tony Thompson stepped up in 1990 after Chuck Webb tore his ACL vs Pacific in the home opener.

QUOTE]

Granted I became a Vol fan in 1993 so I do not remember this, but just found the Pacific name drop ironic as I am from Birmingham and that was the last D1 team to disband.

As for the young fella thinking about leaving, I hope it's a wise choice because this beast is just in it's infancy..

Also keep in mind we have Ralph Abernathy as well for next year. He is the senior transferring from Cincinnati

So, as another poster stated, before that he knew what was up with the unhappiness n transfers. What exactly is it that the staff is doin to run guys off? He labeled CBJ as the messiah, sounds butthurt. But others said he had inside info or something so, what the deal pickle?

KaP7gw2.png

Disgruntled 4-star players leaving the program is NEVER a good thing.
Scott was a celebrated late recruiting victory. Now, fans that were gushing over his commitment are like, "don't let the door hit ya!!"
There are problems over there and CBJ better wake up before this thing starts unraveling. gimmicks an slogans will only take you so far.

Reactions: 1 person
Scott was a celebrated late recruiting victory. Now, fans that were gushing over his commitment are like, "don't let the door hit ya!!"
There are problems over there and CBJ better wake up before this thing starts unraveling. gimmicks an slogans will only take you so far.

Highly recruited players wanting to leave is not good but players transferring happens at almost every program especially and the end of the season. Assuming there are major problems going on over there is just another excuse to bash the coach. I mean how would someone know there is problems over there unless you are there?

Last edited:
Let me add one thing regarding Stewart. Had he stayed, Manning probably leaves early. Tee Martin probably goes elsewhere to play ball,

One or two is expected. However with how many are rumored to want out it is starting to look like a trend.

What problems does ga have. They lost 10 signees from the 2013 to 2014 class? Brandon stewart left Fulmer after one year. Did that signify a problem? You're too young to remember that, so let me tell you. No it didn't. We won a natonal championship four years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So, as another poster stated, before that he knew what was up with the unhappiness n transfers. What exactly is it that the staff is doin to run guys off? He labeled CBJ as the messiah, sounds butthurt. But others said he had inside info or something so, what the deal pickle?

I asked this supposed 'insider' to fill us in. He/she/it hasn't been back to explain a thing. Definitely had a butthurt tone to his/her/its description of CBJ. Fly bys making such descriptions is cowardly IMO. JMO. ESPN. FWIW. UKSUX. #putuporshutup

Sawyers, Hendrix, Scott...

Who else?

I suspect there were a lot of unfulfilled recruiting promises this year.

According to someone in the attrition thread Helm and Payne possibly. Also there are the reports of Malone being unhappy. And that's not counting Henderson who's an academic casualty or Paulk.

Losing Helm is a big deal. I thought Helm had a solid year, and he will only get better. I would think some of the unrest stems from the poor offensive line.

Does make you wonder what's going on though.

According to someone in the attrition thread Helm and Payne possibly. Also there are the reports of Malone being unhappy. And that's not counting Henderson who's an academic casualty or Paulk.

And nor should you count these 2 since it doesn't fit your argument. Some of you live for negative news. Hendrix, Scott, and Helm are the only 3 wanting to leave. the rest of the names is BS rumors. All 3 are wanting to leave because of being homesick. Happens at every program. No need to make up drama.

Losing Helm is a big deal. I thought Helm had a solid year, and he will only get better. I would think some of the unrest stems from the poor offensive line.

Does make you wonder what's going on though.
I'm not sure what's happening, but that's 4-5 of our highly touted recruits that are rumored to be contemplating a transfer. I think there's way more to it than concern about the O-line play.

And nor should you count these 2 since it doesn't fit your argument. Some of you live for negative news. Hendrix, Scott, and Helm are the only 3 wanting to leave. the rest of the names is BS rumors. All 3 are wanting to leave because of being homesick. Happens at every program. No need to make up drama.

Plus we brought in more than the average amount of guys/talent. All three guys were behind other freshman who had great years in Barnett, Hurd and Wolf. Wish they would stay and compete but can't blame them for being homesick...after seeing guys ahead of them prosper.

Plus we brought in more than the average amount of guys/talent. All three guys were behind other freshman who had great years in Barnett, Hurd and Wolf. Wish they would stay and compete but can't blame them for being homesick...after seeing guys ahead of them prosper.

All gone:cray:

VN Store

Back