Did Peterman get hurt or something??

No hate on Peterman here I just think he is not an SEC caliber player. I feel that Worley's injury is pretty serious to burn that red shirt of Dobbs...

Understood. :hi: it's all the "he sucks bad" and filling out transfer applications and crap like that. So damn juvenile. I'd like to see these posters suit up and give it a try (when they're sober.)

eta: I have no idea if he stays or leaves, but I wish him the best, as I do for all who wear the orange and white, even if only to ride the bench or serve as human tackling dummies. GBO

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The cycle starts again. Peterman gets no real experience or chance. All the idiots around here trash him. Dobbs comes in and shows some flash. Everybody buys into the fools gold - until Dobbs turnovers and lousy passes start piling up. Then they turn on Dobbs and go back to Worley.....

Reactions: 3 people
Did it take you guys that long to figure Peterman should not be the QB. What has Peterman done? Peterman can hardly snap the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The most insane section of our fanbase is without doubt the "Peterman has not been given a real chance" crew.

Reactions: 9 people
Its obvious to me what happened. This year was stilll a rebuild year for us. Butch was smart and went with the Senior QB and get all the experience we can to the Freshman. The plan was to red shirt Dobbs let him get some more weight on him and a year under his belt and WILL Be the starter next year. Worley gets hurt Peterman named Starter to pacify him and throw smoke on Bama. Dobbs came in and never looked back. We lost him for another year but, I feel a little more confident on going 6-6 and getting a bowl game. If Peterman would of stayed in we would of lost by 30+... Still excited for our future. Next year crack the top 25, then in 2016 compete for a ship!!!!

Nate's first two series were no worse than Dobbs' first two. Don't understand the thinking that based on his first two series compared to Dobbs' first two were night and day.

Dobbs and Nate had equal two series. One three and out and one with a couple of first downs. No bad decisions made on offense the first quarter by both. Just the way it goes. Doesn't matter if Dobbs would have started cause our offense spotted Bama 14 right off the bat. Nate or Dobbs had nothing to do with that because the defense committed to playing an over/under coverage on Cooper

Did you fry it or bake it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
Nate's first two series were no worse than Dobbs' first two. Don't understand the thinking that based on his first two series compared to Dobbs' first two were night and day.

Just disagree. Was clear one guy could make plays.

Perhaps they took the pressure off of Dobbs to start. I don't think Peterman did bad while he was in there.

It was kinda like kirk cousins last week against the titans, he didnt play terrible but didnt have any spark. Replacement comes in and hits some big plays and makes them look worse than they really were.

Just disagree. Was clear one guy could make plays.

first series for Nate: 2 first downs and punt
Second series: 3 and out.
First series for Dobbs: 1 first down and punt
Second series: 1 first down and punt.

Please tell me how those were night and day from each other. We all know how Volnation uses stats as the number one denominator.

Reactions: 2 people
Who cares if you disagree? You are in fact wrong. Peterman's 1st drive was all the way down to the 30 before a sack. His second was killed by a bad spot on a first down by Hurd.

Here is the problem with the Nate Haters. They think any defense of Nate is hating Dobbs when it's not. I simply defend Nate because he hasn't even played a full game in minutes played in his career and people are already giving his career an ending. History is filled with people who played horrible in only 40 minutes of time and then went on to be a decent serviceable player. Most recently- Crompton. It's not out of the question. And there is a reason Butch wanted this guy at Cincy. The kid pours his heart into the school yet people trash the kid for trying. Dobbs had a great game given the circumstances. But that's all it was. A game. Let's see him put some consistency that we lack at qb over the next 4 games before we write off any other qb and name Dobbs the annointed one. What will happen if Dobbs stinks it up next week? Should we pull him? What if Nate is the only other qb? Lots of variables. Dobbs has an opportunity before him. He has to take advantage of it. We can't be certain what happens until it happens.

Its obvious to me what happened. This year was stilll a rebuild year for us. Butch was smart and went with the Senior QB and get all the experience we can to the Freshman. The plan was to red shirt Dobbs let him get some more weight on him and a year under his belt and WILL Be the starter next year. Worley gets hurt Peterman named Starter to pacify him and throw smoke on Bama. Dobbs came in and never looked back. We lost him for another year but, I feel a little more confident on going 6-6 and getting a bowl game. If Peterman would of stayed in we would of lost by 30+... Still excited for our future. Next year crack the top 25, then in 2016 compete for a ship!!!!

Good post

Guys, most of us wanted Peterman to succeed, but for many reasons he has not. Not trashing the young man, but Dobbs appears to have the better game at this time in his career. This program is in need of wins and excitement, and as of now, Dobbs is exciting, the wins will come soon.

Guys, most of us wanted Peterman to succeed, but for many reasons he has not. Not trashing the young man, but Dobbs appears to have the better game at this time in his career. This program is in need of wins and excitement, and as of now, Dobbs is exciting, the wins will come soon.

This. I would of loved for Peterman to be this poised leader who managed the game well and could dink and dunk teams to death, but he just can't. And it's not due to lack of opportunities.

Lololol, amazing how passionate some of you are about him. Honestly, find me one moment, just one, seriously just one moment where Peterman has shown a real sign of being able to be an sec QB.

1) You have to play him to see it on the field. That's the point. 40 -45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is not sufficient. Of course, that's why you won't answer my question - proving you know you are wrong.

2) Hundreds of passes on hours of QB summer competition where Peterman was a far more accurate passer than Dobbs and Worley.

3) A four star rating by expert talent scouts playing in talent rich Florida.

Now please explain why you think 40-45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is plenty of sufficient time for a FOUR STAR QB to have developed his potential?

VN Store

Back