Did Peterman get hurt or something??

This is a foolish debate. Peterman has not shown any ability to lead this team. He plays scared plainly put. If Jones makes this an issue we run the risk of becoming another fļ. It has crappie written all over it.

Please, please fill me in. I'm intrigued.

Doubt Freak has enough bandwidth for the site to explain it all.

Edit: oops, my bad, posted for reading ahead. I see you've encountered a couple of the Petermanites.....guessing you get the idea now. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This is a foolish debate. Peterman has not shown any ability to lead this team. He plays scared plainly put. If Jones makes this an issue we run the risk of becoming another fļ. It has crappie written all over it.

Yeah, game management skills take more than 40 minutes game experience to develop. I'm surprised you fail to understand this.

Dobbs is definitely a game changer for Tennessee. Worley is good, but he seems to have trouble recognizing defenses. He threw late interceptions because he did not see the defender. He is a tough kid and i will give him that, but we need Dobbs at the helm if we are going to get to a bowl. that could be the difference between us getting some more big names in our recruiting classes or losing some of the talent that has committed.

Yeah, game management skills take more than 40 minutes game experience to develop. I'm surprised you fail to understand this.

Peterman has no athletic ability, is flat out awkward and frankly has not one positive moment in his body of work.
Dobbs has far more to build on. Peterman can't play when the band is playing.

I was all for pulling Dobbs' redshirt and giving him the start. But I felt like once Peterman was named starting QB, they should have committed to it. I really respect the kid and as a person, I've got nothing but love for Peterman. He has been through a lot with our very critical fanbase. But starting him for just 2 drives and THEN deciding to burn Dobbs' redshirt... I didn't understand it. I am looking forward to hearing what CBJ says on this topic.

Stick with Peterman? That's funny

1) You have to play him to see it on the field. That's the point. 40 -45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is not sufficient. Of course, that's why you won't answer my question - proving you know you are wrong.

2) Hundreds of passes on hours of QB summer competition where Peterman was a far more accurate passer than Dobbs and Worley.

3) A four star rating by expert talent scouts playing in talent rich Florida.

Now please explain why you think 40-45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is plenty of sufficient time for a FOUR STAR QB to have developed his potential?

Four star...broken hand...four star...beat out Dobbs in ultimate competition...four star...no one's answering your hard hitting questions....no time with an unbroken hand...no one's listening to your questions...four star...practice all-pro....four star...no one will answer you...no time...four star...hand real ouchy...what was my question? :unsure:...oh yeah? :idea: Four star....

Reactions: 2 people
Peterman has no athletic ability, is flat out awkward and frankly has not one positive moment in his body of work.
Dobbs has far more to build on. Peterman can't play when the band is playing.

A consensus four-star athlete has no athletic ability?
All the talent scouts are deluded and BeattieFeathers is correct?

A touchdown run was not positive?
A long drive last night against Bama was not positive?

The stupidity just keeps piling up.

Dobbs came in on his first series and was playing so well Coaches couldn't get him out. I think they planned for Peterman to get more time but Dobbs took that away with his play.

Some players never see the field due to their lack of competence. I'm NOT surprised you fail to understand this. After all, fact, four star, broken hand (thumb actually), 45 minutes, not amswering my question.

Lying about me and the facts won't solve your predicament. I'm hard on liars. You are simply lying hoping to escape your predicament. If you keep lying, I'll keep telling the truth about your lies.

Quick life lesson, someone who disagrees with you does not make them a liar.

Some players never see the field due to their lack of competence. I'm NOT surprised you fail to understand this. After all, fact, four star, broken hand (thumb actually), 45 minutes, not amswering my question.

Then answer MY question! Why did he break his thumb last year? And why are the four star gods lying about...be honest with your answer Talking Pig can smell lies like truffles! :w00t:

Quick life lesson, someone who disagrees with you does not make them a liar.

Unless you broke your thumb...then you can't be a four star talent...and you can't win the Practice Olympics...then you're third string...then you start lying.

Then answer MY question! Why did he break his thumb last year? And why are the four star gods lying about...be honest with your answer Talking Pig can smell lies like truffles! :w00t:

You just avoided my question, again. Why can't a 4 star paralyzed QB get another chance to prove himself? Nevermind him looking like a deer in headlights during live game, he looks better than Peyton Manning in practice against no pass rush.

The most insane section of our fanbase is without doubt the "Peterman has not been given a real chance" crew.

Yep.

And whether Peterman has been treated fairly or not, there is but one opinion that truly matters regarding the subject of his playing time, that of Butch Jones.

And Jones has made it abundantly clear now that he would rather start an immobile senior behind a Swiss cheese line and burn a red shirt on a player he clearly stated he wanted to red shirt this season than give Peterman any appreciable playing time.

You just avoided my question, again. Why can't a 4 star paralyzed QB get another chance to prove himself? Nevermind him looking like a deer in headlights during live game, he looks better than Peyton Manning in practice against no pass rush.

I've watched virtually HUNDREDS of hours of practice (hence my unfortunate unemployment) and personally witnessed Peterman best Dobbs in battle and this was with just 3 stars! Because the fourth broke it's thumb! So if I'm not being dishonest, why are YOU lying about Peyton Manning being paralyzed... Explain your answer! How'd I get this Quarter Pounder? :huh:

I was all for pulling Dobbs' redshirt and giving him the start. But I felt like once Peterman was named starting QB, they should have committed to it. I really respect the kid and as a person, I've got nothing but love for Peterman. He has been through a lot with our very critical fanbase. But starting him for just 2 drives and THEN deciding to burn Dobbs' redshirt... I didn't understand it. I am looking forward to hearing what CBJ says on this topic.

Kidding...right? I believe we would rather see some winning football than whether someone got their feelings hurt. I just wonder why the RS wasn't burned already. :yes: :peace2:

GO VOLS!

I've watched virtually HUNDREDS of hours of practice (hence my unfortunate unemployment) and personally witnessed Peterman best Dobbs in battle and this was with just 3 stars! Because the fourth broke it's thumb! So if I'm not being dishonest, why are YOU lying about Peyton Manning being paralyzed... Explain your answer! How'd I get this Quarter Pounder? :huh:

And most of the videos I watch were comprised of passing drills where the QB didn't actually snap the ball, he just threw it to the receiver. That obviously translates to being a game-changer. Peterman was paralyzed after the Florida defender hit his hand, resulting in his first interception, and the fumble vs UGA this year. FAAAAACT

And most of the videos I watch were comprised of passing drills where the QB didn't actually snap the ball, he just threw it to the receiver. That obviously translates to being a game-changer. Peterman was paralyzed after the Florida defender hit his hand, resulting in his first interception, and the fumble vs UGA this year. FAAAAACT

So if he was paralyzed, how did he virtually rewrite the practice record books?...lies won't get you out of this election...truth is Peterman broke his thumb and his hand went to sleep...it didn't wake up until AFTER he had fumbled against Georgia. If the Whig politicians that framed Ray Rice and Trayvon Paulk hadn't stolen his fourth star then Dobbs wouldn't have thrown that interception...and I would've gotten a bed in the shelter last night.

So if he was paralyzed, how did he virtually rewrite the practice record books?...lies won't get you out of this election...truth is Peterman broke his thumb and his hand went to sleep...it didn't wake up until AFTER he had fumbled against Georgia. If the Whig politicians that framed Ray Rice and Trayvon Paulk hadn't stolen his fourth star then Dobbs wouldn't have thrown that interception...and I would've gotten a bed in the shelter last night.

He didn't rewrite the practice record books. He wrote them himself to appease me, because I can obviously tell he's the best QB, especially after the hours of practice video I watched. And I thought Riley Ferguson stole his fourth star right before he left?

VN Store

Back