Did Peterman get hurt or something??

This. I would of loved for Peterman to be this poised leader who managed the game well and could dink and dunk teams to death, but he just can't. And it's not due to lack of opportunities.

Do you really think 40 -45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is sufficient opportunity?

Do you really think 40 -45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is sufficient opportunity?

Yes, more than enough. The football field is not a laboratory of grace. Again, you can't answer our question: find something he has done on the field that shows a sign of life.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, more than enough.

That's just obviously false - and dishonest. 45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is obviously not sufficient opportunity. That's not even 1 game.

You are also dishonest to claim I never answered your question. You even shifted the goalposts. Dishonesty sucks. I don't respect dishonest people.

Last edited:
That's just obviously false - and dishonest. 45 minutes (15 with a broken hand) is obviously not sufficient opportunity. That's not even 1 game.

You are also dishonest to claim I never answered your question. You even shifted the goalposts. Dishonesty sucks. I don't respect dishonest people.

Hahahaha, you are piece of work. So a guy who is a turnover/sack machine deserve a whole game to prove otherwise. And you still haven't found a moment where Peterman has shown good things.

FACT: Peterman never had a broken hand. Why are you being dishonest? I don't respect dishonest people. I guess you'll just dodge this question too. Truth matters.

we would have straight up beat GA with Dobbs... no question.

Maybe, but Worley had some awesome throws that game and it's obvious that Dobbs isn't close to being that accurate yet. The kid played great and that's not debatable, but Worley has shown his leadership, accuracy and toughness as well. Dobbs has his chance now and hopefully we can go bowling.

Right on. Peterman might as well hand in his equipment. Unless Worley and Dobbs get hurt and get put out, Peterman won't get a sniff again this year. Maybe not ever. He really sucks bad since he's been here. Think its time UT moves on without him. He is in over his head in the SEC.

That's what was said after the Florida game last year.

Perhaps they took the pressure off of Dobbs to start. I don't think Peterman did bad while he was in there.

Compared to what? He didn't look good out there either. I love the kid for the fact he is a vol, I respect him for that. But, from what I have seen/read in practice he does alright, come game time he looks like a deer in the headlights that is tweaking for a hit of meth. He is just a spaz out there and it shows.

Hahahaha, you are piece of work. So a guy who is a turnover/sack machine deserve a whole game to prove otherwise. And you still haven't found a moment where Peterman has shown good things.

It may be me but he hasn't had one turnover this year.

This. I would of loved for Peterman to be this poised leader who managed the game well and could dink and dunk teams to death, but he just can't. And it's not due to lack of opportunities.

Dobbs also clearly won the QB derby in the Orange and White game. Now he may not have been up against the ones like Worley, but he clearly had the best day of any of the QB's. GO VOLS!!!

Compared to what? He didn't look good out there either. I love the kid for the fact he is a vol, I respect him for that. But, from what I have seen/read in practice he does alright, come game time he looks like a deer in the headlights that is tweaking for a hit of meth. He is just a spaz out there and it shows.

I want all of our Qb's to succeed if they are out there for sure. But like you are saying, he just hasn't showed anything in terms of moving the offense. Dobbs made plays, and that's what it comes down too. There should be no argument who is better at this point. GO VOLS!!!

My God, people, all this nastiness toward Peterman. For whatever reason or reasons, he didn't click on the field, and you guys gloat about it. What if it were your kid? What if it were YOU? smh :no:

I appreciate his efforts, and guess what, if something happens to Dobbs (please God no), Peterman is probably our guy, depending on how much Worley heals up.

Pay no attention to some stupid people.

But CJ Leak didn't get a full 45 minutes to prove himself, and he was a FIVE STAR recruit. Joey Matthews was a FOUR STAR recruit and lasted less than a half before being pulled FOR AJ SUGGS. Capitalizing the fact that Nate was a 4 star recruit is annoying. Dobbs was a 4 STAR recruit by all services except RIVALS anyway.

I like Nate, but the OL and him aren't on the same page.

But CJ Leak didn't get a full 45 minutes to prove himself, and he was a FIVE STAR recruit. Joey Matthews was a FOUR STAR recruit and lasted less than a half before being pulled FOR AJ SUGGS. Capitalizing the fact that Nate was a 4 star recruit is annoying. Dobbs was a 4 STAR recruit by all services except RIVALS anyway.h

I like Nate, but the OL and him aren't on the same page.

In all honesty, they haven't had time to.

Lying when you lost the debate is silly. My answer is substantive and direct there in black and white. Claiming otherwise is just more dishonesty. Honesty matters. Now run along.

FACT: Peterman never had a broken hand. Why are you being dishonest? I don't respect dishonest people. I guess you'll just dodge this question too. Truth matters.

You are wrong.
Peterman was injured in the Fla game last year.
He was behind in the depth chart to peterman.
He made up ground in the last couple weeks.
Worley getting hurt gave them both a shot.
Dobbs played better than peterman last night and should start going forward.
Let's see how he plays from here on out before we declare him the GOAT

Just a few weeks ago people were wishing Worley had another year based off the Ga game.

I hope he's the guy because it means we are closer to being back. I'm just not sure he is.
Right now he appears to be the best option.

Reactions: 2 people

Lying about me and the facts won't solve your predicament. I'm hard on liars. You are simply lying hoping to escape your predicament. If you keep lying, I'll keep telling the truth about your lies.

You are wrong.
Peterman was injured in the Fla game last year.
He was behind in the depth chart to peterman.
He made up ground in the last couple weeks.
Worley getting hurt gave them both a shot.
Dobbs played better than peterman last night and should start going forward.
Let's see how he plays from here on out before we declare him the GOAT

Just a few weeks ago people were wishing Worley had another year based off the Ga game.

I hope he's the guy because it means we are closer to being back. I'm just not sure he is.
Right now he appears to be the best option.

Agree 100%. Dobbs mobility may help offset the terrible protection and give us the best chance. However, the serial overthrows for interceptions, the poor ball placement and general inaccuracy that led to his demotion are still there. Somehow coaches need to get this fatal flaw out of him or the honeymoon will be short.

VN Store

Back