Evidence Overwhelming... Bye Butch!

I've seen enough.

Year 5. Multiple top-10 recruiting classes.

Yet, we are pathetic.

"Genius" DC Shoop year 2 looking average - at best - with far better personnel than his prior 2 teams.

Rookie OC Larry Scott... what can you say? Clueless and enjoying on the job training on our team's dime. It's like watching a toddler on a tricycle for the first time.

Common denominator? Butch Jones. The evidence is overwhelming and we are doomed for another sh*tty season.

Time to fire Butch.

3-1

You are wrong sir. No matter how season ends....hes punched his ticket did you see the stands

I'm a ma'am, and beat Georgia and everyone will be excited again.

I'm keeping the faith and supporting this team and Butch until I see a reason not too.

The evidence was overwhelming that you should have taken UMass and the +29 points which is exactly what I did. My biggest bet of the year. Thanks Botch!

When he leaves, someone please send that stupid third down crap with him.THIRD DOWN LETS GO SHUT UP!

It would of almost been a blessing in disguise to lose today probably. I can't take anymore of Jones. He has a week to figure something out.

The only prob is Tennessee has the talent and ability to beat GA (not saying we will); therefore if Tennessee does it will take a ton of pressure off Butch........and I see NOTHING that should take pressure off Butch.....he simply cannot coach (the full spectrum of the HC job) at a high level.

But yea I agree with you this is getting really hard to stomach. Still love the Vols..........just can't stand to coaching we are seeing.

VN Store

Back