Evidence Overwhelming... Bye Butch!

Let's see how the season goes, then we can truly judge if this season was a success or not.

Most predicted 7 to 9 wins this year. Seems like that's still a strong possibility.

What four games do you truly have confidence in? Honest question

The game brandon Johnson had today goes to show u that he need to be the number1 wr on the offense..this guy should never come off the field..he needs to revamp his whole damn depth chart..

Everyone but Bama is winnable. Everything will eventually click. Why not next week?

We've said that four five years. I am honestly doubting vandy, am concerned with Kentucky, our only likely win in the sec is Missouri.

Yes. Usually ends with a bowl victory. This team will end up with 8 wins.

The Florida hangover had a lot to do with today

Will the UMass hangover explain the loss to UGA? Does it just become a rolling "last week is the excuse for this week"?

I just want to get the excuses straight before the wheels come off, which...if what I saw on the sidelines and the field today is any indication...they are about to do.

This is the beginning of the end. If you can't see that, then get ready to be surprised when it happens.

Go Vols.

If butch loses no more than 2 sec games, i think he keeps his job and knowing how incredibly lucky butch can get winning some.of these games, it wouldnt surprise me. The GT win was a gift..GT gave it away. If umass doesnt lose their starting qb, they prolly win.

This week was critical, we should have won by 35+, but the way we played-58 yards total offense in the 2nd half-AGAINST UMASS, should have put us way past -wait 'til next week. :banghead2:

They avoided disaster. That is the only thing that was critical about today's game. I'm embarrassed at how they played and pi$$ed at Jones too but let's not go overboard. Jones and this team can redeem themselves next week. We will see what they're made of.

This is the perfect time to get rid of Butch and name Shoop interim HC. Next week is not going to be pretty.

I’m sure any replacement coach would love to step into a job where you can get fired after a win.

VN Store

Back