Game Thread Lady Vols vs Mississippi State

We hardly ever find and put a body on someone and box out. This should be drilled into these players.

I’m telling you, she’s no better than any middle or high school coach! She has not built much depth, playing most of the first half with 6 players! She’s not a championship coach! Period.....

Reactions: 3 people
I’m telling you, she’s no better than any middle or high school coach! She has not built much depth, playing most of the first half with 6 players! She’s not a championship coach! Period.....

Holly can you please make Hayes shoot the ball when in the Lane pull up for the jump shot.

Playing a very good team with a great scorer and a huge post. This is definitely a Final Four team Tennessee's up against. Tennessee's performance today will show them if they are ready to compete with teams in the Final Four.

Holly can you please make Hayes shoot the ball when in the Lane pull up for the jump shot.

No, but is it too much for us to ask that she draw up a good game plan based on the strengths and weaknesses of the team we’re playing?

Is it too much to ask that she make in game adjustments like all the great coaches do?

Is it too much to ask that she learn to use a timeout when one is clearly needed?

Is it too much to ask that she learn to make appropriate substitutions?

So, yeah... you stick with that whole “she can’t make the shots for the players thing.”

Reactions: 4 people
Just listen to Kara Lawson's analysis of all this !
Could holly analyze it like that ? Sadly no.
Kara would be a phenomenal coach imo

Reactions: 3 people
I personally agree, but there’s a mob of Holly supporters here who swear we’re still in our hay day.

And the fact they are even doing a story tells you what the experts think. The media and experts are pleading for TN to rise back to where they were, but we have a huge contingent of fans that think only Geno is better and that TN cant do any better on the coaching front.

Reactions: 2 people
This team has finally regressed back to the Holly Warlick mean. If she can't make the Final Four with this team, she never will. Talent-wise, this year will be the ceiling.

Reactions: 2 people
we look out of sorts, frustrated, just poor in general. Crowd is out of the game. Disappointed with the huge deficit we face.
I really think Holly is not the answer for TN basketball.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back