Game Thread Lady Vols vs Ohio State in the Sweet 16

This Washington team is no joke. Love the big girl shooting the flat footed 3's. We need to hire their offense coach.

epps is coming up real small tonight. does the SEC go 0-3 tonight?

usc up only by 2

This Washington team is no joke. Love the big girl shooting the flat footed 3's. We need to hire their offense coach.

++++++++++++

I will take Russell's prowess over her "girth" any day..

Give me a few weeks with Russell and you wouldn't recognize her. . . I'd give her the Patrick Ewing: low-block hook/Fadeaway right pivot ... The Karl Malone: elbow drive, fade,,, And the Kareem: skyhook.

Imagine if her release was from the highest point of her 6'6" plus arm-length, hoist. She would be equal to the rim when she released it....If I can teach em, Dean should be able to.....You hear me Dave?

Buh-bye SC. So sorry SC fans. Well, not really. The Syracuse coach has done a great job the last couple of seasons hasn't he? Congratulations to him and his team.

No excuse not to be in Indianapolis now. UT is by far the most talented remaining team in Sioux Falls.

hahahahaha, oh man!

imagine if Holly is the only sec coach to survive this wk end.... you couldn't write this ending!

Reactions: 1 person
3 years in a row a chance at a final 4 falls right into Holly's lap....is this the year after being away since 2008!!! If not can we hire the Syracuse coach...he has turned that program around

hahahahaha, oh man!

imagine if Holly is the only sec coach to survive this wk end.... you couldn't write this ending!

Reality TV at its best... At this pace, look out UCONN... Don't put your guard down or this could be you

VN Store

Back