Georgia Game comments

I'd be very scared of Georgia right now, a very talented team that just got its butt handed to it. Those guys have pride and they want to prove they aren't a collection of stiffs. This might be the Vols hardest game this year.

The emotional part of this game will be interesting to see how it plays out

Eason is a young but very talent qb
Michel can run and also a great back with or without Chubb. They have plenty of talent and everything to lose.
I suspect they bring the fight and we better be ready for a slugfest.
Too much at stake for us this game to not go in hungry

Reactions: 3 people
Georgia should not be taken lightly but we have every reason to win this game

One of the talking heads on the local Sunday am TV shows said it best when asked "How will this team respond next week, composure wise?"

Think it was Swain that responded "after being down 21 pts to the gators and then responding the way they did...I don't think we will have too worry about their composure next week."

One of the talking heads on the local Sunday am TV shows said it best when asked "How will this team respond next week, composure wise?"

Think it was Swain that responded "after being down 21 pts to the gators and then responding the way they did...I don't think we will have too worry about their composure next week."

like I said the emotional component to this game will be interesting to see how it plays out. Georgia will be out to prove something we better be ready To prove it wasn't a fluke. Start fast and finish it.

Georgia has a really good offensive player / punt returner called 'The Human Joystick'.

The same name my wife calls me....:rofl:

Reactions: 1 person
Would this be a testament to hurds grinding yards compared to ga's running backs grind behind a bad o line?
Yes. Chubb is a very ordinary solid SEC RB behind poor OL play. He benefited greatly as a freshman behind a very good UGA OL. Chubb & Michel have talent but they're not in what I'd call the "great" category as many on VN have been promoting for 3 years now.

like I said the emotional component to this game will be interesting to see how it plays out. Georgia will be out to prove something we better be ready To prove it wasn't a fluke. Start fast and finish it.

I'd love to see a complete game. Not wait until we're down.

They have loads of talent. Recruiting rankings prove that. I think its just the kinks of having a new coaching staff. Smart may or may not be a good HC.

We just need to bring a lot of pressure. Eason threw off his back foot pretty much the entire game. Kid just did not want to step into his throw and take a hit.

This sets up like last years game in reverse. We were coming off a bad loss to Arkansas and lots of fans gave us no chance against the mighty Bulldogs.

We fell way behind early but roared back for a great win. This year we need to take care of business and not let them ever get comfortable.

LOL they were coming off getting hammered by Bama. The situations aren't quite the same.

I'm in the minority and mostly enjoy Jimmy Hyams. Anywho, Jimmy said he as an acquaintance that is very connected to the UGa program.

They have shared with Hyams that the feeling in the program is that they have the least talent on campus that they've had in 20 years. In particular, they feel their lines are very weak.

Thought it was interesting and hope it's true

It's very true! Hyams is spot on!

Problem is it was from 2008!

GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
Eason is a young but very talent qb
Michel can run and also a great back with or without Chubb. They have plenty of talent and everything to lose.
I suspect they bring the fight and we better be ready for a slugfest.
Too much at stake for us this game to not go in hungry

Agreed. I would be shocked if this tried and true narrative does not play out on Saturday. Seems the football gods usually have it play out that way. Could go similiar to the USCe game from last year

I know this sounds crazy, but even more than Bama, this one is now the biggest on the schedule. Florida will not run the table, probably not Georgia either. But get this one and its very likely that we're going to ATL, even with two losses. Georgia has everything to play for. This is going to a tough game and I expect a big rebound for the dawgs. Very close.

My wife and her family are dawgs. She is pregnant and so is her brothers wife, she's a dawg too. I tried to get him to make a bet for the game- Vols win, their child's middle name is Peyton. Dawgs win, our child's middle name is Herschel. He wouldn't agree to it.

If you were told we would be 4 and 0 going to Ga how many of you all would have been ecstatic?

VN Store

Back