Georgia Game comments

They have loads of talent. Recruiting rankings prove that. I think its just the kinks of having a new coaching staff. Smart may or may not be a good HC.

Their 2013 and 2014 recruiting classes were really highly ranked, but not a lot of those guys are still around. Their 2013 class was a complete bust, Leonard Floyd was by far the best player and he is now in the NFL. Kublanow is the only other guy that is making much of an impact. They signed 17 4*s that year and only a couple of them actually play.

The 2014 class is better (ranked 7th), but only Chubb, Michel, McKenzie and Blazevich are very good. Lorenzo Carter was the star and he is horrible and may be their worst starter.

Their lines are pretty weak. Oline can't open running lanes. Dline can't get pressure. WRs also can't catch.

We should handle them next week.

I don't know about their DLine but their secondary has been hot garbage last two games.

Doubt Chubb plays, and they had two Olinemen hurt during Ole Miss game (don't know how bad). Sony Michel is faster but not stronger than Chubb. Can't let him get wound up in the open field.

Also their Receivers dropped a ton of passes last week. Can't count on that every week.

Last edited:
One other thing that plays in our favor is special teams.

UGA is 3 for 8 on fg's this year and only have 6 touchbacks in 20 kickoffs so Berry will get some chances.

They are also averaging 39 yards a punt.

Reactions: 4 people
If we put up a few early scores on them their will lose their confidence and fold because they won't get over Ole Miss whipping anytime soon. This team has more 4 & 5 star recruits than us but they are not playing like it.

I don't know about their DLine but their secondary has been hot garbage last two games.

Doubt Chubb plays, and they had two Olinemen hurt during Ole Miss game (don't know how bad). Sony Michel is faster but not stronger than Chubb. Can't let him get wound up in the open field.

Also their Receivers dropped a ton of passes last week. Can't count on that every week.

Their DL gave up >8 ypc against UNC and the dumbaxx UNC coach limited the carries and kept throwing the ball. Their defensive front 7 have yet to show they can stop a high school team from running all over them.

As hyped as we are now and opened everything up in 2nd half of FL and showed everyone what we are made of. This will be another big win against a wounded weak UGA team. We win something like 41-17

Georgia will be ready. Tennessee nĆØeds to be also. cant count on georgia playing badly again. if ut wants to win the east they have to win this game.

And if you think Georgia is going to lay down, you have another thing coming. They are at home, will play with a lot of emotion.

Reactions: 1 person
One other thing that plays in our favor is special teams.

UGA is 3 for 8 on fg's this year and only have 6 touchbacks in 20 kickoffs so Berry will get some chances.

They are also averaging 39 yards a punt.

Goodness. The more I read about UGA, the more they sound like garbage. I just don't think they're a very good team. They almost lost to Nicholls for God's sake.

I fully expect to get their best game, but it won't be enough, IMO. We will win in the trenches and get superior QB play out of Dobbs.

And if you think Georgia is going to lay down, you have another thing coming. They are at home, will play with a lot of emotion.

Maybe. But they aren't playing well and haven't since the first week of the season.... if then. They had Nicholls State at home, right?

I don't know how good of a coach Smart is.... but right now his team is disjointed and playing poorly.

Oh... after the emotion wore off.... maybe one quarter... they folded against Ole Miss.

Their DL gave up >8 ypc against UNC and the dumbaxx UNC coach limited the carries and kept throwing the ball. Their defensive front 7 have yet to show they can stop a high school team from running all over them.

That no call PI killed UNC. Complete BS.

Maybe. But they aren't playing well and haven't since the first week of the season.... if then. They had Nicholls State at home, right?

I don't know how good of a coach Smart is.... but right now his team is disjointed and playing poorly.

Oh... after the emotion wore off.... maybe one quarter... they folded against Ole Miss.

My thoughts as well.

Guys. Our team found who they are in the second half. (I couldn't be more proud of them). They are going to be in mid season form from here on out. I don't expect UGA to lay down and wouldn't be surprised if they keep it close but at one point we are going to have a back breaking play and it will fold them like a lawn chair. GBO WGWTFA

chubb will be thinking of wut happen to him last year when he played us....total freak out

Watching the Ole Miss/UGA game, Sony Michael was the more effective back. Chubb needs OL to hold blocks so he can break through the line but Michael is quicker and better at making people miss. Plus that other RB they have, Herrian, looks pretty good as well. Don't think Chubb playing or not will have an impact on the game.

Goodness. The more I read about UGA, the more they sound like garbage. I just don't think they're a very good team. They almost lost to Nicholls for God's sake.

I fully expect to get their best game, but it won't be enough, IMO. We will win in the trenches and get superior QB play out of Dobbs.

It is no secret that UGA has not played up to their potential so far this year. They are a couple of throws away from being 1-3 (0-2 SEC) :rofl: Richt would be proud.

We realistically have played 2 maybe 3 quarters up to our potential this year and I don't see us overlooking UGA by any means. The UF monkey is off our back and this game could be the fast start we are looking for.

I'm in the minority and mostly enjoy Jimmy Hyams. Anywho, Jimmy said he as an acquaintance that is very connected to the UGa program.

They have shared with Hyams that the feeling in the program is that they have the least talent on campus that they've had in 20 years. In particular, they feel their lines are very weak.

Thought it was interesting and hope it's true

No they are going to go through what we've been going through the past 8yrs. They got rid of their best coach in history and hired an idiot.

GA fans I told you to be careful what you ask for.

;-)
TennesseeDuke

Now wait a minute the great Sam Pittman and Jim Chaney are there, they are sooo much better than Mike Debord so they should pretty much dominate our depleted defense.

VN Store

Back