Georgia Game comments

Just based on our inconsistency this season, I don't consider a win at UGA as a lock. I believe if we play to our potential, we will smoke them. The question is, which UT will show up?

That being said, I'm much more concerned about the game at TxA&M

Just based on our inconsistency this season, I don't consider a win at UGA as a lock. I believe if we play to our potential, we will smoke them. The question is, which UT will show up?

That being said, I'm much more concerned about the game at TxA&M

It's easy to forget we needed OT to beat App. Seems like an eternity ago

It's easy to forget we needed OT to beat App. Seems like an eternity ago

True, but I think the Vols turned the corner on Saturday.

Vols never looked back after the UGA game last year and hopefully they won't after an even more impressive performance vs the Gators this year.

Reactions: 2 people
Refresh my memory. I don't recall losing any players to injury against FL?

And the next men up following last week's disastrous fallout from Ohio looked pretty good against FL and will all be back for GA.

I know JRM had to go out, but he was already playing hurt. Dobbs took some hits, and I cringed every time he ran with the ball, but man, he's tough.

Anyway, looks like we have a pretty stout lineup for GA.

#knockonwood

One of the talking heads on the local Sunday am TV shows said it best when asked "How will this team respond next week, composure wise?"

Think it was Swain that responded "after being down 21 pts to the gators and then responding the way they did...I don't think we will have too worry about their composure next week."

We show up to play, we walk out with a victory. We CANNOT spot this team 21 points and expect a win.

One other thing that plays in our favor is special teams.

UGA is 3 for 8 on fg's this year and only have 6 touchbacks in 20 kickoffs so Berry will get some chances.

They are also averaging 39 yards a punt.

Holy crap. #WGWTFA, indeed.

http://www.bulldawgillustrated.com/class-gutted-uga-football/

This has now become the number 1 talking point for UGA fans. It is their lack of talent and how Kirby was dealt a bad hand.

We had 4 years of this and UGA fans were all over Butch because he didn't win 10 in year 1.

I was trying to tell everybody that UGA really isn't that talented. The 2013 class was ranked really high and it was horrible. 2014 headed down the same path.

http://www.bulldawgillustrated.com/class-gutted-uga-football/

This has now become the number 1 talking point for UGA fans. It is their lack of talent and how Kirby was dealt a bad hand.

We had 4 years of this and UGA fans were all over Butch because he didn't win 10 in year 1.

I was trying to tell everybody that UGA really isn't that talented. The 2013 class was ranked really high and it was horrible. 2014 headed down the same path.

Your assessment is accurate. Football people knew UGA was going downhill for a while. Richt had his 8 to 10 win seasons mailed in, recruiting slacked off, his entire program slacked off, and he had never taken the team to play for a NC even though having his bohonkus parked there >10 years. They had to do something. Is Smart the answer? Who knows, it is going to take a while but they're a very mediocre football team at this point.

VN Store

Back