HIRE MISSOURI DC BLAKE BAKER!

lots of holding - uncalled, but Missouri had no answer for it. Tired. - they've been punching above their weight (literally) for 3.75 quarters now. (three and three quarters quarters).

Not really trolling, just playing devil's advocate is more accurate.
And now you're just attempting to disappear and pretend you weren't shouting and arguing irrationally for 14 posts in a row, heh.

OP, you win this weekend's Homer Simpson award.

\
homer-bushes.gif

We can't defend the pass, at all right now. Don't know if you know this, but Anthony Richardson had a better day passing than Hendon Hooker. Glad you are confident in Banks. I'd love to have John Jancek over Banks anyday. Especially with the offense we have now.
Banks is calling plays well. We give up tons of short to mid yards but win games with garbage secondary players. He’s doing really well for what we have and calling for any coaches on our team to be replaced while we’re 4-0 in September after being on death’s door for the last decade is stupid.

Missouri would have won if they got some TDs instead of so many damn field goals…I think our offense will score against UGA

eli drinkwitz believed in Blake Baker enough to give him another opportunity, he looks impressive here. Timely pressures, very good coached DBs. Lots of zero safety looks, playing levels on defense, liking it. Simulating pressures and disguising and rotating coverage.

These are advanced concepts, and unlike us, NO BLOWN COVERAGE.

Are you guys even watching this, if not just hush.
Quoting yourself?

Mizzu got pressure much of the night with a simple 4 man rush. Credit to Baker for some of the well timed blitzes, but most of the credit goes to their DE's.

If we can get that sort of pressure on Bennett, we stand a good chance to win. Our offense is substantially better than Mizzu's.

I bet their defense plays us better than anyone other than Kentucky down the stretch.

The announcer just said what a great game by coordinator Blake Baker.

I bet they don't. I bet we hang 40+ on em. They got torched in the running game. And Bennett is a statue compared to Hooker.

Reactions: feathersax
I promise you, our defense won't play Georgia NEARLY this well.

Please please, someone say we will!

That might be true. But we also don't currently have the horses Mizzu does on defense currently. Drinkwitz has had 3 recruiting classes to get his guys in place and also had most of their starting defense return from last year. Whereas, we lost pretty much all of our best defensive players from last year and Heupel has had 1.5 years in order to recruit his players that fit

Yep. You take 'em all seriously and you take 'em one at a time in this league. UGA has been a wee bit casual these last two weekends. At some point, someone will nail them. Hope we can show up ready every Saturday. No guarantees, but if we do, we'll have a shot in every game we play with our offense.
GA players are probably numb to Kirby’s antics. The guy literally talks w his teeth together.

Reactions: feathersax
Too reactionary, especially based off one performance. Kent State gave UGA a fit last week, I think the focus should be more on UGA performance the last 2 weeks. Something isn't clicking and Bennett looks pedestrian as a QB. UGA is not the number 1 team in the county

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Missouri is just whipping Georgia up and down the d line! Fast, attacking defense. Well coached, Chavis-esque without 3rd and Chavis...

Makes $500,000 a year?
Eli Drinkwitz defensive coaching tree, obviously.

You are crazy!!

VN Store

Back