How long before we win SEC CHAMPIONSHIP????

First of all, Florida's senior, junior, and sophomore classes were all rated top 10 recruiting classes. While only our freshmen and sophomore classes were rated top 10 recruiting classes. So they did have more experienced talent per the recruiting ratings. So saying Florida has the more talented roster isn't without merit.

Second, I attribute our losses to a combination of inexperience, poor coaching, bad luck, and great opponents. Oklahoma and Alabama are playoff teams so those losses while unfortunate are signs imo that we're not quite there yet but we're close. Florida was the most brutal loss cause we were the better team most of that game and without several blunders we're in Atlanta right now. Arkansas is a game I write off. Team and coaches were emotionally gutted after the Florida game.

You must throw player execution as one of the factors in our losses. I think OU was the worst loss because they could possibly win it all and we had that team dead to rights and bad coaching with bad execution cost us a huge win.

Your excuse for the Arkansas game is wrong. Emotionally gutted? Not an excuse. We should have beaten them. Again, poor coaching and bad player execution.

The Alabama game was simply a better team making the plays when it needed to. Simple as that. The Florida loss was again a combination of bad coaching and bad execution. If the offense could have gotten a first down or two, then we win the game. On the other hand, if the defense could have held on a 4th and 14 then we win the game.

16 more games.

Talking about stepping up! My compliments to you sir. There aren't that many guys willing to put their reputation (here on VolNation) as someone with some actual knowledge of NCAA Football, right out there! You may have noticed the "Politico" answers! The maybe this year, or that year, or some other year...... type answers are not answers at all, but musings. Thanks for the straight-no BS- type answer!:good!:

VN Store

Back