Is Utah State really that good???

I keep hearing about UTs RBs but so far they haven't proved anything on the college level.

Florida backs 2013

Mack Brown- 148 car / 543 yrd / 3.7 avg / 4 TD

Kelvin Taylor- 111 car / 508 yrd /4.6 avg / 4 TD

Matt Jones- 79 car / 339 yrd / 4.3 avg / 2 TD

Marlin Lane 2013

Marlin Lane- 101 car / 534 yrd / 5.3 avg / 4 TD

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
You really think there's going to be a full throated Third Saturday in November level Vol crowd for Utah State? If they score first you'll be able to hear the farts of the guy in the upper deck who asked for extra beans in his Petros.

Please tell me you don't attend the games.

Reactions: 5 people
Florida backs 2013

Kelvin Taylor- 111 car / 508 yrd /4.6 avg / 4 TD

Matt Jones- 79 car / 339 yrd / 4.3 avg / 2 TD

Marlin Lane 2013

Marlin Lane- 101 car / 534 yrd / 5.3 avg / 4 TD

Lane... Back up... Taylor started most of those carriers big different when getting reps.

Back ups get clean up duties on weak teams..... Nice try

As a back up... When do back ups play....??? As a starter might be a different story.

You're continuing to show your lack of knowledge. "Back up" RBs aren't like back up QB's. They sub in and out, back and forth through out the entire game. They don't just come in for clean up duty.

Reactions: 6 people
Lane... Back up... Taylor started most of those carriers big different when getting reps.

Back ups get clean up duties on weak teams..... Nice try

Actually Mack Brown had more carries than him. But I didn't include him because he was a senior and won't be returning. I figured a Florida fan would have known that. Keep on showing your lack of Football, Florida and plan sports knowledge. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Play a lot against weak teams and 2nd string during blow outs. Do I have to remind what teams was being blown out?

You believe the 2nd string back gets mop up duty? Do you even watch football?

3rd and 4th string backs get mop-up duty. You are embarrassing your fellow gator trolls right now.

Reactions: 9 people
Actually Mack Brown had more carries than him. But I didn't include him because he was a senior and won't be returning. I figured a Florida fan would have known that. Keep on showing your lack of Football, Florida and plan sports knowledge. :hi:

What... Mack Brown is still on the team...??? Lack of knowledge... You just showed it...

Please tell me you don't attend the games.
I get tickets through my job but I haven't used one since 2010. I probably would've gone to a game last year but I went to see my alma mater play a few times, which is what I'm doing again this season unless plans change.

I get tickets through my job but I haven't used one since 2010. I probably would've gone to a game last year but I went to see my alma mater play a few times, which is what I'm doing again this season unless plans change.

Make sure you get those tickets to someone who will cheer on the Vols...regardless of who scores first.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back