Jones now has hottest seat in SEC

Then why not put it in 1 of the 1,000,000 other fahr Butch threads?

Your story has a journalist that, not suprisingly, doesn't do his homework.

Fake news alert.

And the story has no real facts. No AD source, no Booster source. They are basing it all on the idiots that Twitter allows to tweet.

I'll say it again, Twitter needs to have an Einstein equation requirement to login.

Trump tweets about the Vols??

Reactions: 2 people
It doesn't matter what 2 or 3 sunshine pumpers say; according to the national media, Butch was on the hot seat coming into the season, and it's only gotten hotter since.

Reactions: 3 people
Then why not put it in 1 of the 1,000,000 other fahr Butch threads?

Your story has a journalist that, not suprisingly, doesn't do his homework.

Fake news alert.

And the story has no real facts. No AD source, no Booster source. They are basing it all on the idiots that Twitter allows to tweet.

I'll say it again, Twitter needs to have an Einstein equation requirement to login.

Good grief. How easy is it to tell your full of sh**? Every post with info about Butch’s job being in the line you have to term fake news. Get over yourself and come up with something more substantive

Reactions: 7 people
Good grief. How easy is it to tell your full of sh**? Every post with info about Butch’s job being in the line you have to term fake news. Get over yourself and come up with something more substantive

We know about QD calling the audible. Everyone shoukd by niw including journalists.

If your going to post BS be prepared to be called out on it.

Reactions: 1 person
Bielema is only lower because of his buyout, and I don't see how Jones is worse than Sumlin or Odom. After that it's probably Jones but Malzahn has to be right with him.

Bielema is only lower because of his buyout, and I don't see how Jones is worse than Sumlin or Odom. After that it's probably Jones but Malzahn has to be right with him.

I think the coaches in the west get a longer leash because it's been a tougher division for the past few years. Jones gets heat because he's recruited great classes and done nothing of worth with them.

It doesn't matter what 2 or 3 sunshine pumpers say; according to the national media, Butch was on the hot seat coming into the season, and it's only gotten hotter since.

Oooo the National media. Like the guy in the OP link that can't believe Butch called a pass instead of a run??

At the beginning of the season nobody said he was on the hot seat. Everybody predicted an 8-4 season with all the coaching and NFL turnover.

We know about QD calling the audible. Everyone shoukd by niw including journalists.

If your going to post BS be prepared to be called out on it.

The audible. As if A. Butch shouldn’t have put a stop to it
B. Taught his qb you don’t audible out in that situation
C. It was the only coaching atrocity that week, this season or in Butch’s five years here.

Sweet. I’ll have whatever you’re having.

Oooo the National media. Like the guy in the OP link that can't believe Butch called a pass instead of a run??

At the beginning of the season nobody said he was on the hot seat. Everybody predicted an 8-4 season with all the coaching and NFL turnover.

Not sure where your sources are from but many outlets had jones on the hot seat in the preseason

An Arkansas player broke another players jaw two days ago in a fight. Big trouble in little Arky.

I think the coaches in the west get a longer leash because it's been a tougher division for the past few years. Jones gets heat because he's recruited great classes and done nothing of worth with them.

It is only tougher because of Bama and Tennessee plays Bama every year.

C. It was the only coaching atrocity that week, this season or in Butch’s five years here.

Bullet points. I like it. I wasn't saying anything about anything you posted. I merely was posting about someone or a journalist posting the BS that Butch called a pass.

It is only tougher because of Bama and Tennessee plays Bama every year.

This is true. Outside of Alabama, there is nothing special about the SEC West this year and before someone yells "Mississippi State!", let's see their game with Georgia first. I think they lose - badly.

Hell, who called the pass on all the other plays?

This is true. Outside of Alabama, there is nothing special about the SEC West this year and before someone yells "Mississippi State!", let's see their game with Georgia first. I think they lose - badly.

Once again I will disagree. LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, and MS state have shown they are much better than than most east teams over the past 5 years

Bullet points. I like it. I wasn't saying anything about anything you posted. I merely was posting about someone or a journalist posting the BS that Butch called a pass.

Yea I get it. It’s all you do and makes your defense look sooooo weak. Quit making the same argument every time TCHFCATUTK gets called out for his inability to be a HC

I will say this . I don't know how hot Jones seat is but there is cause for him to be concerned. He is in charge of his own destiny. If he wins the games he should and doesn't do any stupid crap in any games like he did last week and in other games he will keep his job. If he doesn't he is gone. 7-5 i think he is gone either on his own or with help. I personally don't care what his record is if he loses to vandy he should be gone. If he wins 8 in regular season and he beats vandy he keeps his job and im ok with that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back