Josh Smith to miss 4-8 weeks

Butch, I love you coach but you have wrecked a lot of players in practice every damn year. Check yourself and ease up a bit. We can't afford the injuries.

You can't be serious right? It was a broken collarbone. Could happen to anyone on any play. And by now the team is used to Josh Smith missing half the season with an injury.

I hate it for him, but we still have some talent there. Plus hopefully when he comes back he will be a bonus. It is funny how some go into full panic mode, nobody want injuries but we are gonna be fine. GBO!!!!!

Feel bad for Josh.

I hate it for the young man. Unfortunately Josh and he's not alone is going to end up with an entire collegiate career of stats that would appear to be like a season for others at his position.

He was the starter in the slot. Byrd will have FR behind him. Losing our most reliable route runner for those tough early season games hurts.

Reactions: 1 person
It's amazing how some players stay injured. Sucks for Josh. Hoping his girlfriend takes good care of him ;)

UGA game is in 6 weeks. So we'll see, he might be back. This being his last go around might push him a little bit.

Rucker jinxed him? He's been jinxed since the minute he stepped on campus. This guy stays hurt all the time. I know it's not his fault, it's just some guys' bodies can't hold up to the daaily pounding when they get to this level. I'm afraid it looks like Smith is one of those guys.

Wasn't being serious but thanks for the insight

Does anyone know if he would even possibly be eligible for a medical redshirt if that was the best route for him to fully recover??

VN Store

Back