Just saw this Tweeted from Govolsxtra..????

This is a serious issue... but how can anybody take this seriously?

Okay-Meme-Lil-Jon-11.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
This so called case is going to turn into a comedy show soon...I guess all male grads now need to check the mail to see if they got a summons to appear pending charges...Just ridiculous.

This is just an attention grabbing money pit. I just hope and pray the program isnt hurt. If there is some chodes who decided to rape someone they deserve punishment, but to say that the university and coaches had knowledge of such an act is ridiculous.

To the windoooooow....tooooo the wall....all these females claim to see Peyton's balls

It is worse than that. There is an Outside The Lines interview with the Dopirak reporter and he lumps Manning into this in a way that insinuates that he sexually assaulted somebody on campus the same as the other players accused of rape.

I have heard much rumors about the Manning incident, and maybe it rose to the level of sexual assault (very weakly so), but it wasn't rape. Plus, the alleged victim was made whole through a monetary settlement, which ironically, is exactly what this suit is seeking as redress. Hypocrisy much?

Naming Manning was a huge mistake IMO. It could poison a jury against the plaintiffs.

Don't know if this has been mentioned either but WATE this morning did a report were Bo Williams essentially said "....going back to Peyton Manning and Marlin Lane accused of rape cover ups."

Can't say it was intentional but the wording could have been taken that Peyton was involved in a rape cover up like Marlin Lane's allegations.

I guess we shouldn't post anymore the "girls of whatever team" pictures anymore before every game otherwise all of us on Volnation will be named in the lawsuit next since we created a sexual environment of whatever! What a joke and clearly this is just for money only hoping the University will just settle so they can get paid.

rBqoEH9.gif

Soon, you will need a pre sex agreement where the two parties and their lawyers sit down and draft out details

Then, if climax is not reached or the package is smaller than advertised, then liability can be determined

If the penis don't fit, you must remit

:rock:

well played sir :clapping::clapping::clapping:

You laugh, and so do I, but I would not be one bit surprised to hear that Univesities are providing students with a sex agreement to be signed by all participants in the future. The problem is that there almost always is alcohol involved, and then the argument will be that it negated the girl from having the necessary capacity to execute the agreement.

So, I guess they need something like a drive-by hookup chapel on campus. Where both parties can be evaluated, and then after they pass the evaluations, they can exchange hookup vows before getting together.

While there is not excuse for someone taking advantage of a person who is inebriated to the point that they cannot prevent a negative action against them, I also think it is wrong for a person to get that drunk. The drunk (male or female) should also be charged with something like public drunkenness. Maybe if some of these people faced a consequence for their actions, fewer would get that drunk and there would less incidents because of it. In addition to that, many of these students were under age, so they (both male and female) should be charged with under age drinking. I think there are two wrongs here, which should be addressed.

A signed sexual consent form is also useless. What's the point of an agreement that can be revoked by either party at any time. It would be worth less than the paper it's written on.

True that. When I first heard of these forms I...after I stopped laughing... I thought, hmm. So if she signs. It's DEFINITELY happening now! No backing out!

Yeah, don't think so.

VN Store

Back