Kiffin Game Day Interview

So if grudens not coming, and kiffin cant be forgivin for taking his dream job and leaving, like he said he would if offered. Who is volnation going to except?

Reactions: 1 person
"Nick Saban changed me. Three years with him, the best in the world at what he does, and I got to sit there and learn? There’s not a day that goes by that there’s not something I don’t draw in my head." If anybody would know how to take advantage of Nick Saban and beat Alabama, Lane Kiffin would. The others would be clueless. With Chip Kelly a hot rumor to go to Florida, we damn sure better hire a real coach or we're doomed for another decade!!

I agree with this. Everyone knew that if USC came calling he would go. Should have put a HUGE buyout in his contract to take them out of the picture! All that was on the then AD!

Now all the USC stuff at UT bothers me! I’m not sure he would be so enamored with them if given the chance? I think given the opportunity he comes in, and embraces UT for all it’s greatness? After Gruden, and Kelly I think he has the most upside.

Ah the old fake narrative that Lane put up USC garb everywhere in Knoxville.

Lane IS a good coach and he would likely help us get back to competing in the SEC. That being said I just don't know how you can sell that to the administration, fans and most importantly, players.

You just can't trust him.

Lane IS a good coach and he would likely help us get back to competing in the SEC. That being said I just don't know how you can sell that to the administration, fans and most importantly, players.

Every coach is in it for the money. Every coach can be bought away with the right money and situation. Even Saban. So why is Lane Kiffen any different.
Just put a big ass buyout on his end if he wants to leave. He’d gladly (IMO) agree to it to get back to this level

Failed at USC, I don't know what else there is to say. Lane Kiffin will never work at Tennessee again. I don't get the fascination honestly.

on the west coast, u cant win at usc........idk what to tell you.

now folk will look at his work with saban's players. that's play-calling. lane had a bit of a problem in recruiting honestly while here. some of you, its like a woman who got beat by her husband or other so much that she's used to it or immune to anything that resembles common sense about the situation.

Get on the Lane Train. He could recruit here and coach. Both he and the recruits would each have a co-ed with them. Lane makes more sense than this Les Miles crap seen on this board.

Reactions: 2 people
It wouldn't take long for laMe to have UT in NCAA hell.

He and Pete DID Lie, Cheat and Pay players to come to USCw...FACT!

laMe really IS DUMB, the proof of that is that he knew that USCw was going into NCAA hell and he went back there anyway when he snuck out of K town in the middle of the night.

If he had been smart he would have stayed at Tennessee and obeyed all the rules and built our Vols back up as much as he could while he waited for USCw to get back out of NCAA hell and then he would have tried to go back there.

laMe is a immature egomaniac and it's not in his DNA to do things the right ways and he also can't keep his hands off the young ladies.

Tennessee needs LONG term success and stability in order to keep getting great coaches to come to the hill after 1 HC retires and scumbags like laMe is not what we need.

VFL...GBO!!!

Hire Lane and bring Blackburn back to monitor Lane. Who cares if he can't keep his hands off young ladies. He is a single man now. Find me someone who hates Bama more than Lane.

Reactions: 2 people

the players would be the first to buy in

remember he stole Brice Brown right out from under the noses of the world!

I would rehire Butch Jones, before I would hire Lane.

Your fingers typed this w/o your brains permission. Just a blatantly dumb statement. Kiffin is 20x the coach Butch is and not the ssshole nor idiot Butch was. Just a prick who hurt a lot of feelings by taking his dream job. Get over it ppl.

Attachments

• 20171118_090239.jpg
    20171118_090239.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 4 people
there are presently three names that jump out from lower conferences.

Those three are Frost, Norville, and Lane Kiffin!

Any of the three would be successful at Tennessee.

One probably wants/will go home to Nebraska.

The other two would probably come to Tennessee if asked.

The sure fire can't miss choice is Lane Kiffin.

He wants to come back , EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS WHAT WE ARE LIKE!

And VolNation should chip in and pay his 2.5 million buyout.

Kiffin would be way better than Gruden!

Same can be said about Charlie Strong yet no one is losing their minds over him

Why are grown ppl like you claiming he failed at USCw? They're still losing at USCw. The sanctions and scholarship limits hurt them and the dumb AD was doing things too thus why he was fired likewise. Lane has never had a losing record as a HC. They wanted results under intense sanctions of scholarship reductions. State real facts and not your opinion. Numbers don't lie. He came in here and had one of the most talent rich camps ever at UT, recruited like crazy, won with avg talent, look at his team now, they're achieving success the school hasn't seen. The kid can coach.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171119-090749.jpg
    Screenshot_20171119-090749.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20171118_090239.jpg
    20171118_090239.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1
I would rehire Butch Jones, before I would hire Lane.

dddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, hell no...put down that lightnin' boy...geez....:tease2::bad::rofl::stinker2::stinker2::stinker2::stinker2:...that has to be the most rediculous thing I've ever read....I just wouldn't have either...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wouldn't take long for laMe to have UT in NCAA hell.

He and Pete DID Lie, Cheat and Pay players to come to USCw...FACT!

laMe really IS DUMB, the proof of that is that he knew that USCw was going into NCAA hell and he went back there anyway when he snuck out of K town in the middle of the night.

If he had been smart he would have stayed at Tennessee and obeyed all the rules and built our Vols back up as much as he could while he waited for USCw to get back out of NCAA hell and then he would have tried to go back there.

laMe is a immature egomaniac and it's not in his DNA to do things the right ways and he also can't keep his hands off the young ladies.

Tennessee needs LONG term success and stability in order to keep getting great coaches to come to the hill after 1 HC retires and scumbags like laMe is not what we need.

VFL...GBO!!!

your'e being a bit judgmental in your Sunday morning sermon pastor.

long term success has a beginning. Its called near term.

We are in dire need of immediate success to put out these fires.

glad you can pump up and put yourself so much above Lane Kiffin! I hope your family agrees with your assessment

So glad we are worried about personalities here instead of winning. Don't get in trouble with the NCAA and win that is what we need.

Despite Kiffin's brief tenure with Saban, he is still a person of very low character who, without adult supervision, will likely violate NCAA rules and bring sanctions to any program he's running.

And he won't win without Saban, either.

Despite Kiffin's brief tenure with Saban, he is still a person of very low character who, without adult supervision, will likely violate NCAA rules and bring sanctions to any program he's running.

And he won't win without Saban, either.

Isn’t he undefeated so far this year?

"Lane Kiffin's name is going to come up often during this coaching silly season. Sometimes, it will be for legitimate reasons -- like Florida Atlantic's sudden resurgence under his leadership, 6-0 conference record, bowl eligibility for the first time since 2013 and a likely bowl bid for the first time since they played in the 2008 Motor City Bowl."

VN Store

Back