LMAO at... [SECN "experts" being wrong]

Over-under five games before you are no longer a Vandy fan?

Vandy is on its way back.
Tennessee is on its way back.

All is right in the world.

Sorry, but Vandy losing does nothing for me. And what logic are you using in calling me a vandy fan? Have u gone full idiot mode?
I'm ready for UT ( my alma mater) to win. Vandy losing doesn't get UT one step closer. People who get all giddy when other teams lose are just pathetic.

Reactions: 2 people
You were lucky, son. Vandy has been UT's yearly doormat save for the last two seasons.....and you needed a ton of luck to squeek by last year. Won't happen again. THAT is where the laughter stems from....seeing you right back into the cesspool, where you belong.

Now go kick some bricks, Commode-Odor. :salute: Anchor'a'Ground

Dayumn.... Rousta gettin rejected. Turn the tv back on, I think Bill Cosby just scored on the Candy "D".

Sorry, but Vandy losing does nothing for me. And what logic are you using in calling me a vandy fan? Have u gone full idiot mode?
I'm ready for UT ( my alma mater) to win. Vandy losing doesn't get UT one step closer. People who get all giddy when other teams lose are just pathetic.

Then color me pathetic.
I can live with that.

Reactions: 4 people

Your opinions are worthless...as are you. :neener:

Reactions: 2 people

I'd say the logic used is that you are defending a rival on our board. Plus Vandy losing does in fact help UT get a few steps closer to being back. There is this thing called recruiting in state players. Some might think if Vandy is losing that might help UT's in state recruiting. Crazy concept I know, but if you don't get that then you sir are pathetic.

Reactions: 3 people
What a fall for vandy. Previous of last year, have they ever beaten Tennessee Georgia and Florida in the same season. As down as the east is that's still rather impressive for franklin.

You were lucky, son. Vandy has been UT's yearly doormat save for the last two seasons.....and you needed a ton of luck to squeek by last year. Won't happen again. THAT is where the laughter stems from....seeing you right back into the cesspool, where you belong.

Now go kick some bricks, Commode-Odor. :salute: Anchor'a'Ground

#manoverboard

Last I checked Vandy beat UT the last two years. I'm trying to understand the euphoria of having the team that beat you only two games ago get slaughtered by a doormat?

B/c historically speaking Vandy beating UT was an anomaly and the way some Vandy fans reacted/responded was atrocious; that's way the hysterical reactions from some UT fans.

Either way, Vandy will soon be the old Vandy b/c of "anchor up".

#holdherdown
Sorry, I couldn't resist!! I dont hate candy, I hate their fans. They are the worst fans in the SEC by far! I loved every second of the spanking I watched and the look of their butthurt fans faces in the stands. I hope they savor the BB NC bc they sure as hell wont get the same chance for FB...EVER!!

I thought TAM would beat them, but not necessarily in a blowout. Reason being is that TAM was already a good team when they came into the SEC. They've been recruiting lights out ever since. USC hasn't.

Clowney and Kelcy Quarles were two BIG gets for them, and it really elevated their whole team's play. Without them, they are an average SEC team, at best. And we beat them last year, with Clowney and Quarles.

Remember, these same talking heads were predicting lackluster seasons for both Auburn and Mizzou last year. So, their streak of looking like clowns, continues.

Good points. I think SCjr has already peaked under Spurrier. If Butch and Co. can get rolling, the East may be there for the taking over the next several years.

The Gamecocks still have a good shot at winning the East. Its 1 game lets calm down. They'll be ok.

The Gamecocks still have a good shot at winning the East. Its 1 game lets calm down. They'll be ok.

I think they've already bumped their ceiling a few years ago, but we'll see. All it takes is for Tennessee to get back to where it belongs and SC will go back to where it belongs--fighting for 4th to 5th in the East.

Funny that for the last couple of years, Vandy fans have been telling us to quit living in the past. Now they seem to be in favor of it.

Tn hasn't played yet. I don't think there is no way possible that Tn can look as bad as Vandy did.but who would of thought USCe would get blown out at home ?

I thought they would. Losing Clowney, Quarles, and Sutton off the D-line would really affect the secondary...it seemed like the GameCOCKs simply missed Clowney and Suttons presence last night and the DBs had no coverage answer the whole game and got ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.

See what I did there? :birgits_giggle:

Last I checked Vandy beat UT the last two years. I'm trying to understand the euphoria of having the team that beat you only two games ago get slaughtered by a doormat?

Troll...Biatch . If you were even a casual Vol fan you would understand! The euphoria you speak of is the joy of watching those chumps return to their rightful place. After their brief rise to middle of the pack status ! Almost as much fun as watching the Vols return to their rightful place.

:unsure::question:I'm ready for UT ( my alma mater) to win.:unsure::question: Vandy losing doesn't get UT one step closer. People who get all giddy when other teams lose are just pathetic.

Definition of RIVAL ri·val noun \ˈrī-vəl\

: a person or thing that tries to defeat or be more successful than another

: something or someone that is as good or almost as good as another person or thing

Full Definition of RIVAL
1a : one of two or more striving to reach or obtain something that only one can possess

1b : one striving for competitive advantage

Definition of FANATIC fa·nat·ic adjective \fə-ˈna-tik\
: marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion <they're fanatic about politics>

— fanatic noun
— fa·nat·i·cal·ly adverb
— fa·nat·i·cal·ness noun

See fanatic defined for kids »
Variants of FANATIC
fa·nat·ic or fa·nat·i·cal
Examples of FANATIC
<because of her fanatical views, her friends know better than to discuss religion with her>

I hope this helps.

No kidding. I sincerely hope people don't think that what TAMU did to SC will be the norm. It won't. Not many teams have the offensive studs that TAMU has and do not run their kind of system.

VN Store

Back