LMAO at... [SECN "experts" being wrong]

No kidding. I sincerely hope people don't think that what TAMU did to SC will be the norm. It won't. Not many teams have the offensive studs that TAMU has and do not run their kind of system.

let me tell you about a team switching its defensive philosophy from a 4-3 to a 3-4. its outright sucks. ask dools and his bama buddy sal about that one.

the USC defense was hot garbage. guys running all over the field WIDE OPEN.

The two teams to change their defense to the 3-4 loss. we at TN remember what happen to us when we change to the 3-4 on defense.

let me tell you about a team switching its defensive philosophy from a 4-3 to a 3-4. its outright sucks. ask dools and his bama buddy sal about that one.

the USC defense was hot garbage. guys running all over the field WIDE OPEN.

There is a BIG difference, Spurrier is a much better coach than Dooley. We shall see if their defense is really hot garbage or if TAMU offense is just that good.

A&M is for real. Sumlin is for real. I'll eat crow on that deal I thought for sure he was at least getting some good luck with Manziel but they looked damn strong for an opener. Their D may still be vulnerable but it's improved which is a damn scary proposition. They are the OR of the SEC now.

Noway Hamilton passed on sum line . Wasn't good enough coach....dooley was better

Troll...Biatch . If you were even a casual Vol fan you would understand! The euphoria you speak of is the joy of watVathose chumps return to their rightful place. After their brief rise to middle of the pack status ! Almost as much fun as watching the Vols return to their rightful place.

Listen douche. I am a UT grad. I was born at Ft Sanders while my parents were students at UT. My first home was in Laurel Apts. I've been a season ticket holder for UT men's football and basketball. My grandfather made arrangements for our family's season tickets through his personal friend, Gus Manning. ive helped carry thr goal post out of the stadium when the Vols beat Auburn (89?) Ive got a handful of turf from UF 98. I dont support Vandy in any shape form or fashion.
The fact is that if the Vols returning to glory has nothing to do with a worthless Candy team losing to a nobody. Nothing, zero, zip. Gloating over Vandy losing is what losers do because they don't have anything to celebrate themselves. The facts are that UT went 5-7 and lost to that Vandy team that got drubbed. Well if you don't have a bias and all you have to look at are facts, then.........? Get a grip, and stop the douchebaggery. And I've even got a relative playing on the current roster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Things are definitely looking down...anchored down even. :whistling:

Mason yelled at 1 point last night, "Man Overboard!"

man-overboard-o.gif

:birgits_giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Listen douche. I am a UT grad. I was born at Ft Sanders while my parents were students at UT. My first home was in Laurel Apts. I've been a season ticket holder for UT men's football and basketball. My grandfather made arrangements for our family's season tickets through his personal friend, Gus Manning. ive helped carry thr goal post out of the stadium when the Vols beat Auburn (89?) Ive got a handful of turf from UF 98. I dont support Vandy in any shape form or fashion.
The fact is that if the Vols returning to glory has nothing to do with a worthless Candy team losing to a nobody. Nothing, zero, zip. Gloating over Vandy losing is what losers do because they don't have anything to celebrate themselves. The facts are that UT went 5-7 and lost to that Vandy team that got drubbed. Well if you don't have a bias and all you have to look at are facts, then.........? Get a grip, and stop the douchebaggery. And I've even got a relative playing on the current roster.

5ajbeWB.gif

And you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night? :good!:

No...you look, douchebag. We reserve the right/privilege to enjoy the loss of a rival anytime...any place. Ok? I know that's a tough concept for you to grasp, but maybe you'll get it one of these days.

When Bamer loses, it brings tidings of great joy....
tumblr_n8iekwuPA31smmsbuo2_250.gif

...Same with 'dem Gay-tors. They have beaten us the past several years as well. The only loser is you....trying to lecture us on SEC fandom etiquette. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 people
No...you look, douchebag. We reserve the right/privilege to enjoy the loss of a rival anytime...any place. Ok? I know that's a tough concept for you to grasp, but maybe you'll get it one of these days.

When Bamer loses, it brings tidings of great joy....
tumblr_n8iekwuPA31smmsbuo2_250.gif

...Same with 'dem Gay-tors. They have beaten us the past several years as well. The only loser is you....trying to lecture us on SEC fandom etiquette. :rolleyes:
Uhh, who is lecturing who? Your post sounds a lot like a lecture.
Hey, it's a free country. Do what you want. Gloat over other's misery. i just find no rationale in feeling better about sucking because another team sucks. Do you honestly feel better about 5-7 because UF went 4-8? Especially considering that UT lost to them. Nothing can make you feel better about cancer than someone you dislike getting cancer!

You just probably shouldn't get all bent out of shape when someone points out your sociopathic behavior. And we wonder how fans end up poisoning trees.

VN Store

Back