Miles or Jones

No. It takes almost zero effort to recruit to LSU. While I sometimes admire Mile's nerve, he often wins in spite of himself. His offense has always underachieved and Saban has owned him and the West.

:thumbsup:agreed.

One is a national championship winning coach. The other is a co co Big East champ.

I'd take Miles all day, every day.

He's been at number 1 numerous times in 8 years. I'll take that after what I've seen from Butch.

Reactions: 9 people
I'm sure there is...there's "interest" in a ton of schools hiring Bill Belichick. Does it mean it has any chance of happening?

So defensive? I'm just saying there is some level of interest on both sides so don't be in total melt down mode if it were for whatever reason to happen. Simple statement made, nothing definitive either way so calm down princess.

Miles would have certainally been the choice 3 years ago, but today not so much, so no is the answer to Miles over Jones

Miles...experience and track record count.

Not even close...shouldn't be a question.

Not to worry though....our administration would never hire somebody with that much juice.

Butch will be fine as long as we temper our expectations. He recruits very well, runs a clean program, and is a great ambassador for our school. He's just never going to win at a high level in my opinion. 8-9 wins and a bowl game is about what can be expected...not much more.

Reactions: 4 people
Since Miles NChamp season I thought he was one of the most over rated coaches in the SEC. Great talent with so so results. See Mark Richt

Miles is the luckiest coach in college football, would love to spend a week shooting craps with him, but NO to having him as a head coach

Since Miles NChamp season I thought he was one of the most over rated coaches in the SEC. Great talent with so so results. See Mark Richt

Not to be argumentative, just an opinion....that's the way I see Butch. I think he'll be our Richt. The question is....is that good enough?

I would take Miles in a heartbeat as he is NOT afraid to take chances w/ the game on the line...............with CBJ, as you can see, he gets REAL TIGHT when the game gets close.....all you have to notice w/ CBJ is when the game gets tight, he FOLDS his arms and starts to pace the sideline every single time............just watch his demeanor on the sidelines......

Reactions: 1 person
Miles all day. Even if he almost lost to Dooley.

Now, it would never happen.

Reactions: 1 person
Miles...experience and track record count.

Not even close...shouldn't be a question.

Not to worry though....our administration would never hire somebody with that much juice.

Butch will be fine as long as we temper our expectations. He recruits very well, runs a clean program, and is a great ambassador for our school. He's just never going to win at a high level in my opinion. 8-9 wins and a bowl game is about what can be expected...not much more.

Hard to find anything wrong with this.

VN Store

Back