Need Some Prayers

Without knowing your precise condition, I'd strongly consider a second opinion...specifically, stents instead of bypass. I had a heart attack and discovered 85% in the left and in a bifurcation. Bypass was the first thing out of their mouth, too. Ended up being able to do 3 stents and avoid bypass surgery. Again, every situation is different, but it was possible in my case. Regardless, you're in God's hands. My prayers will be with you.
Generally the standard of care is bypass once you hit 3 simultaneous vessels that need to be treated. Stents are a great tool, but for triple vessel disease the data favor bypass as far as outcomes.

Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all

You have my prayers but having been through this 2 times In my life, you will do well. this operation is done thousands of times a day and, even though it is you going through it and not me, you should be fine.

Reactions: BearCat204
Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all
When is the procedure? Do you know yet?

Reactions: BearCat204

Prayers sent.

VN Store

Back