Odds on Suburban Meyer

He will be at USC, but I don't think that we will be looking as I'm still holding out that Pruitt will right the ship given a couple of more years.

Call me foolish or overly optimistic, but I still believe in him.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Not questioning Meyer’s coaching ability but he’s a selfish POS who only looks out for himself.

Only way I could accept him here at Tennessee is if the football program just completely falls to the ground where there’s not many options left.

Lol. And we going 10-2 and first 2 loss team.in the playoffs and to win NC.

Phil probably already called him and has a blank check ready.

Phil isn't that smart. The more likely move is

1) Hire Tee and still be in control.

or
2) Take over himself, and get his buds to bring in an AD he thinks they can control.

Reactions: onevol74
Not questioning Meyer’s coaching ability but he’s a selfish POS who only looks out for himself.

Only way I could accept him here at Tennessee is if the football program just completely falls to the ground where there’s not many options left.

Have you actually watched Tennessee football over the last decade?

He left the SEC because of Saban. You think he is going to come here and play him every year? I would take him in a heartbeat but there is a better chance we beat UF by 60 than Meyer coming here

Last I checked, that has already happened.

tenor.gif

And by the way, I would take Meyer 100% all day long. I don't need my coach to be nice or well liked. I need him to win, and Meyer has a record of winning everywhere he goes. More than happy for him to come here and win a few championships and then go on to something else that catches his attention.

Theres a better chance Lane Kiffin coaches here again. And thats very low.

The one thing you have with Kiffin that you dont have with Meyer is it's pretty evident he would be interested.

If Meyer comes back I think hes looking at level of easy.

USC from a recruiting and conference standpoint checks out.

So if it came down to Kiffin or Meyer, who ya got? Who would be more hated?

My hope is that we can lure Stoops here.

Meyer will not go where he is not gong to be the top coach in the conference. Notice the pattern with him? Things get tough....medical problem and needs to retire. The man can flat out coach, but he seems to bail when it gets too difficult. Plus, if you look at everywhere he has been he has had a darn good QB already on the roster when he arrived. No longer has a star QB? Medical problem, needs to retire.

I wouldnt accept it even then.

VN Store

Back