Official Depth Chart for BG

Wow, momma missed a lot of fireworks yesterday. I will be the first to admit that I got the safety spot wrong and TKJ beat out Berry. I'll just say that he must have done better in practice this month and won the job fair and square.

Same with the Jumper kid. Must be playing on a wide open throttle. For a smart coach it should not matter how a kid gets on the field, the only thing that should matter is what they do once they are on the field.

Momma has to go to work now. You all try to be nice to other.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow, momma missed a lot of fireworks yesterday. I will be the first to admit that I got the safety spot wrong and TKJ beat out Berry. I'll just say that he must have done better in practice this month and won the job fair and square.

Same with the Jumper kid. Must be playing on a wide open throttle. For a smart coach it should not matter how a kid gets on the field, the only thing that should matter is what they do once they are on the field.

Momma has to go to work now. You all try to be nice to other.

Yes ma'am.

Reactions: 1 person
@JimmyHyams: UT senior C Mack Crowder (12 career starts) missed practice Monday, upset he won’t start v. Bowling Green. He will return to practice today

@JimmyHyams: UT senior C Mack Crowder (12 career starts) missed practice Monday, upset he won’t start v. Bowling Green. He will return to practice today

Ah, missing practice is a great way to show you deserve to be starting. Good job Mr. Crowder.

Reactions: 4 people
If that's true it's very disappointing. I live near Bristol and always heard good things about Macks character.

Yeah. Been getting more and more obvious over the past several weeks that there's a shortfall of leadership in the OLine room, both coaching and player leadership.

Disappointed in Mack, his intangibles are his greatest strength, or have been. Here's hoping it was a one-off, and that his head's back in the game. On the field or not, we need Mack providing positive, reinforcing leadership to this squad.

I hope this is a misunderstanding or Crowder is not becoming selfish. The team is gonna need him before the season is over. As far as Jumper goes, hope he has 100+ tackles this season just to prove some people wrong.

@rockytopinsider: Jancek estimated that Kahlil McKenzie & Shy Tuttle will play 10-20 snaps each vs. Bowling Green.

So our strategy this year: starting 32 players against our opponents 22? Start making space for that NATTY!!!!!!!

Are we looking at 3 different punters getting the chance to earn the full time punting duties?

I mean 3 are listed as co-starters. I thought Nate Renfro transferring in from Maryland would earn the job in his final senior season & that would allow us to redshirt Townsend. Looks like Trevor Daniel has been the most consistent in practice this fall.

I would like for us to just try both Renfro & Daniel this season so we can allow a redshirt for Townsend. Townsend should be our punter for the future though.

Who do you guys think will eventually win the official punting duties for this season? I just have to pick Renfro because of his prior punting experience & being a senior transferring into the program.

I know you white people get uncomfortable when someone black calls ya'll out on possible racial bias. .

Before you introduced race, I never knew or cared what color you were. Still don't... except that your pretty obvious racial bias explains a lot of the non-sense you've posted. Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: 5 people
I hope he is too. But comments like this remind me of the Dooley days. MLB is the most import position on the defensive side of the ball and this decision is questionable at best

Your comment is questionable- how can you judge when none of us have seen him practice or even play yet? My bet is Butch is putting the players who have practiced hard and understand their position. I would bet Kirkland eventually beats out Jumper but if not good for Jumper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Siap

But hubbs said in the radio this morning that berry/tkjr was even and was a game time decision.

That shocked me

VN Store

Back