Official Depth Chart for BG

I understand that you don't now a lot about football or the selection of starters based on performance. Jumper has ben leading for the ML all Fall.

Reactions: 4 people
lots of hate for a kid ppl havent even seen play. Maybe all those guys with the stars should have beaten him out. I take it as a good thing that we have so many LBs that can and will play.

Reactions: 12 people
I think Jennings starting at WR really shows alot about that kids potential and work ethic. Same goes for Jumper at MLB.

Reactions: 12 people
Folks jumping on Jumper like Butch made some kind of mistake. Kirkland had a chance to win the spot. So far, he hasn't. Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

I'm more surprised with Jennings over Pearson.

Reactions: 19 people
Observations:
3 Punters?
Bryan Randolphs hair makes him look a little like that dude from P.M. Dawn
Maggit's mug, that grin looks like the last thing a Krispy Kreme see's.....

Reactions: 1 person
What is with everyone today? Good Lord it's game week, be happy.

Yes, Jumper is a Caucasian walk on who will be starting at MLB. However, to this point, he has outplayed multiple 4* guys to win the position. He's earned this, give the kid his chance.

Reactions: 24 people
Is it really hard that hard to believe that through hard work and dedication a person can be and achieve what others though they could not ? I hope Jumper has a great season and locks down that spot !

Reactions: 6 people
OFFENSE
QB: Joshua Dobbs
RB: Jalen Hurd
WRz: Josh Malone
WRw: Jauan Jennings
WRx: Marquez North/Jonathon Johnson
TE: Ethan Wolf
LT: Kyler Kerbyson
LG: Jashon Robertson
C: Mack Crowder/Coleman Thomas
RG: Dylan Weisman
RT: Brett Kendrick/Coleman Thomas

DEFENSE
DE: Corey Vereen
DTl: Danny O’Brien/Owen Williams/Kendal Vickers
DTr: Danny O’Brien/Owen Williams/Kendal Vickers
DE: Derek Barnett
LB: Jalen Reeves-Maybin
MLB: Colton Jumper
LB: Curt Maggitt
CB: Cam Sutton
CB: Emmanuel Moseley
NB: Malik Foreman
FS: Brian Randolph
SS: Todd Kelly Jr.

SPECIAL TEAMS
PK: Aaron Medley
P: Trevor Daniel/Nate Renfro/Tommy Townsend
KO: Aaron Medley
LS: Matt Giampapa
H: Patrick Ashford
Returers: Evan Berry, Cam Sutton

Easy break down for y'all!

Reactions: 7 people
Jumper is the starting linebacker and out played many touted players for the spot. I'm tired of hearing all this hate on him. He is our starter and we should support him even if he is a walk on/ginger.. Go VOLS!! We will findout what exactly he steals Saturday!!

Reactions: 6 people
Everyone needs to calm down about Jumper. Butch has shown that the best player will start, as soon as the player that is ahead of him b/c he gets his "system" gets injured or is embarrassed in a few high profile games

Reactions: 1 person
Would someone tell me what happened to Dillion Bates? He was a nearly a 5 star out of high school and now there is a walk-on starting ahead of him that looks like a bigger version of Opie!!!

VN Store

Back