Official Depth Chart for BG

Would someone tell me what happened to Dillion Bates? He was a nearly a 5 star out of high school and now there is a walk-on starting ahead of him that looks like a bigger version of Opie!!!

Not fully healed up but more to do with just does not have the defense down yet.

I've seen literally NO ONE hyping Jumper. Everyone seems to be just as bewildered by the situation as you are. The difference is that most people want to at least see the kid play a down of football before we trash him and assume he's no good.

And your claims of having graduated UT don't matter one bit here. Anyone can make that claim anonymously on a message board. And it's particularly dubious coming from someone with a brand new account. Even if it's true, it doesn't make your opinion any more important than anyone else's.
Except the DC and Thigpen.

Tennessee has to have the dumbest fans in the NCAA.

Reactions: 7 people
Would someone tell me what happened to Dillion Bates? He was a nearly a 5 star out of high school and now there is a walk-on starting ahead of him that looks like a bigger version of Opie!!!

Well you know Dillon Bates plays OUTSIDE LB and Jumper plays MIDDLE LB. I guess on your team, you just plug guys in where ever?

Reactions: 4 people
I knew this was gonna be a good thread to read! All I say about it is good luck to the starters, make us proud.

Reactions: 1 person
I do not think we need to read too much into this DC. I would say about everyone will play this weekend.

i really wish evan berry would play the nickle, just feel like his athleticism would be huge there...

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Jumper is all SEC and serves crow at his celebration dinner.

I hope he is too. But comments like this remind me of the Dooley days. MLB is the most import position on the defensive side of the ball and this decision is questionable at best

Reactions: 1 person
Was hoping Sutton wasn't going to be returning punts, but I'm good with the rest. Looks like the coaches are expecting plenty of reps for everyone to see what they can do in games. I expect the starters will be "solidified" by the start of SEC play.

There are several position battles that have been close thru out fall camp, put the guys in that are fighting for startibg jobs let them show what they can do, maybe lock down that position or allow someone else to lock it down if they can't. No offense to BG but this is a tune up game I wouldn't take or read anything into this depth chart. It is about live game reps and finding out exactly what you've got.

Reactions: 3 people
i trust the coaches. jumper wasnt a complete scrub and its not like he didnt have a couple decent offers coming out. he just wanted to play for the vols really badly. He had a navy offer which isnt too bad at all. it isnt like nobody wanted him.

VN Store

Back