Other SEC coaches fearing the rise of our proud program

Look, you guys have owned us the last 7 years, just like we absolutely throttled you the 14 years prior to then, so I'm not one to talk smack at the moment. You guys have bragging rights for now and you're absolutely right that we haven't contributed much of anything to your SOS these last 6 years.

However, do you have a link/proof to document your above claim? Not saying that you're wrong or that you don't. Just asking if you do and if you could provide it here.

Was it that long?Seems to long.

Pretty sure there's some evidence lying somewhere that tennessee just hasn't been much help. Can you be more specific?

I'm not claiming that Tenn has been much help. To be more specific for your dumba$$, prove the bama has had yo tough schedule the last seven years

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe Saban is more concerned with the rival that went from 3 wins in 2012 to 12 wins in 2013 then the rival that went from 5 wins in 2012 to 5 wins in 2013. Saban will take notice if we pull in Sweat or Tuttle to go along with McKenzie

So what you're saying is 8 in a row sounds pretty safe? Not sure how our schedule gets as much playing time as it does in these parts. LSU discussing our SOS is not quite the same as coming from a rival we could sue for abandonment.

I didn't notice any Butch-related changes in the demeanor of Saban or Spurrier at SEC Media Days. It must be time to get my orange glasses retinted :frown:

I don't think Saban has to change anything as long as he's pulling down #1 recruiting classes year after year.

We all know Butch goes hard like a rock. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he could also be playing a mental game with other coaches. If what OP says is actually true, then the more power for Bruce for effecting their demeanor and how they go about things.

So what you're saying is 8 in a row sounds pretty safe? Not sure how our schedule gets as much playing time as it does in these parts. LSU discussing our SOS is not quite the same as coming from a rival we could sue for abandonment.

This stuff is cyclical man. We curb stomped you in the late 90's early 00's, I was a student there from 00-04, I usually skipped the bama games because it was a joke.

This said, you are now getting yours in, but we are headed in the right direction and will be back soon.

This stuff is cyclical man. We curb stomped you in the late 90's early 00's, I was a student there from 00-04, I usually skipped the bama games because it was a joke.

This said, you are now getting yours in, but we are headed in the right direction and will be back soon.

Life is cyclical. Otherwise, I wouldn't count on any strong feelings of Deja vu from this rivalry anytime soon.

I don't think Saban has to change anything as long as he's pulling down #1 recruiting classes year after year.

The number of 1st rounders he has put in the NFL during his tenure at is ridiculous..... Does take away from being a surly male appendage

Sorry but I don't see any top SEC program "fearing" us right now. We still haven't done any consistent winning yet, just recruiting. I feel we have their curiosity and if we get an upset this year, go to a bowl and win, then we will have their attention.

If recruiting keeps consistent like it's been, my forecast is that the 2016(and beyond) will be the fearing years.(at least talentwise) :twocents:

Reactions: 5 people
When you talk to former Bama players the one thing that was Sabans first priority when he arrived was to make it all about getting the recruits. They removed pics of old pics of players from the early days and replaced them with current NFL guys. There is a reason they have some of the best facilities in America too. All great coaches, especially Saban and Spurrier, know that it's about getting the talent. To think either of them gives 2 sh$ts about what another SEC coach is doing at this point in their careers is ridiculous.

VN Store

Back