Other SEC coaches fearing the rise of our proud program

Over the last 7 years Alabama has played the 9th toughest schedule in the FBS. And we've had to do it without any assistance from you guys.

Bout time y'all tighten up.

Hahahaha!!! What!!!! You must have looked at something cross eyed or something go back and look again. Dam bammer!! #GBO

Then why's he on a rival team's site debating the topic?

Here's a clue.... You can't have a debate unless there are rivals to debate. What fun would it be if you guys talked about 10 win seasons every year and nobody reminded ya'll that you haven't broke .500 in many seasons. Some ones got to keep reality on these sites.... :)

Here's a clue.... You can't have a debate unless there are rivals to debate. What fun would it be if you guys talked about 10 win seasons every year and nobody reminded ya'll that you haven't broke .500 in many seasons. Some ones got to keep reality on these sites.... :)

Nah, fans from the same fan base can have debates but you probably wouldn't know that because you secretly wish to be one of us so you are here 24/7. Plus, I have seen a few of y'alls message boards. LOL, they suck. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
We all know Butch goes hard like a rock. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he could also be playing a mental game with other coaches. If what OP says is actually true, then the more power for Bruce for effecting their demeanor and how they go about things.

nate?

I pooped and it formed a T.

The Vols are back !!

ikjHjaEUk8kmd.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Over the last 7 years Alabama has played the 9th toughest schedule in the FBS. And we've had to do it without any assistance from you guys.

Bout time y'all tighten up.

You just want LSU to stop whining, tho we both know we could be slaughtering Bama and they wouldn't stop. Seriously, I agree TSIO deserves better - we need to restore it to greatness (well current greatness since Bama and UT can both agree on the historic greatness).

Alabama had a string of hires that included Dubose, Franchione, Price and Shula. They've been really good since 2008 and I can see why those years would be long gone in their memory.

But don't come on a rival board and act like this **** doesn't go in cycles. Unfortunate for us that message boards weren't prevalent when we were dominating the series.

You just want LSU to stop whining, tho we both know we could be slaughtering Bama and they wouldn't stop. Seriously, I agree TSIO deserves better - we need to restore it to greatness (well current greatness since Bama and UT can both agree on the historic greatness).

True enough. The Bama/LSU game has gone nuclear on a national level and is one of the most anticipated and watched games of the year. Just what Bama/Tenn has historically been. LSU has an AD and coach that like to whine and are really quite good at it. What you constantly hear about not wanting to play Florida as permanent cross rivals, you never hear from Florida about the tigers. The talent they're recruiting and the NC game they were beat down and humiliated in will keep tension high for many moons to come. The fact they seem to think we stole their football coach and we all live in the West makes this rivalry everything you could ask for.

The Alabama/Tenn series is going to need some of this going forward.

All I know is, most all "bama fans" I know walk around with a holier than thou attitude, making fun of other teams and basically acting like they're actually on the team and won the games, when most of them would be considered losers in real life, and probably are fans of the tide just since they've been winning lately to make themselves feel accomplished. So considering that, when the vols flip the script again I'm gonna be the biggest azz to every "bama fan" I come across cause they sure have earned it, and that includes you Tisktimes cause I'm sure you'll pop in then right??

Reactions: 1 person
All I know is, most all "bama fans" I know walk around with a holier than thou attitude, making fun of other teams and basically acting like they're actually on the team and won the games, when most of them would be considered losers in real life, and probably are fans of the tide just since they've been winning lately to make themselves feel accomplished. So considering that, when the vols flip the script again I'm gonna be the biggest azz to every "bama fan" I come across cause they sure have earned it, and that includes you Tisktimes cause I'm sure you'll pop in then right??

True, but you could describe a lot of Vol fans like that in the 90s when we were winning, and many of those jumped shipped in the 2000s when we started to slide. Heck I'd wager a good bit of them sport the Tide gear now.

All I know is, most all "bama fans" I know walk around with a holier than thou attitude, making fun of other teams and basically acting like they're actually on the team and won the games,

I would have thought those Bud Light commercials would have scientifically settled once and for all the debate about mojo and how our teams benefit from our mere presence? Makes me wonder how you spend your time on football Saturdays?

Nah, fans from the same fan base can have debates but you probably wouldn't know that because you secretly wish to be one of us so you are here 24/7. Plus, I have seen a few of y'alls message boards. LOL, they suck. :eek:lol:

The message boards are different.... I haven't noticed anybody on them, hoping that this is the year we finally beat UT... :eek:lol:

I would have thought those Bud Light commercials would have scientifically settled once and for all the debate about mojo and how our teams benefit from our mere presence? Makes me wonder how you spend your time on football Saturdays?
Very funny, but you know I'm right.:)

The message boards are different.... I haven't noticed anybody on them, hoping that this is the year we finally beat UT... :eek:lol:

Well, you haven't noticed anybody on them because in typical Gator bandwagon fan spirit most of your fans have switched teams. Most of them are over on the FSU boards practicing that War Chant for when they play the Gators.

:salute:

Why would anyone fear us when we haven't had a winning record in 5 years?

Because Tennessee is a national power and always will be. When people talk about the SEC, they're a few levels. UT and Alabama are on thAt first level. No one else is

Because Tennessee is a national power and always will be. When people talk about the SEC, they're a few levels. UT and Alabama are on thAt first level. No one else is

Well, it sorta helps if you've beaten someone up lately. Otherwise they will be breaking in line trying to be next, Go ahead, ask Oregon?

VN Store

Back