Pat Forde SI article

Ma'am, I don't care what state you live in. Even those inbreds will pass on a shrew of a gal like you.

Clean up the language, take the rollers out of your hair, run a vacuum over the trailer, pull back the Rebel flag you use as curtains to let a little light in, and change out of your bathrobe. You'll see, in no time at all you'll find a fella to come a courtin' with a big bouquet of dandelions and a box of Marlboro reds under his arm. You'll be Mrs. Rivervol in no time!
I’m pretty sure this guy is some poetry or English freshman level assistant professor. Definitely one of those guys. Listens to Wilco and looks to infuse woke into football message boards in his spare time. Don’t you have some pals to hang out with at the student union?

Ma'am, I don't care what state you live in. Even those inbreds will pass on a shrew of a gal like you.

Clean up the language, take the rollers out of your hair, run a vacuum over the trailer, pull back the Rebel flag you use as curtains to let a little light in, and change out of your bathrobe. You'll see, in no time at all you'll find a fella to come a courtin' with a big bouquet of dandelions and a box of Marlboro reds under his arm. You'll be Mrs. Rivervol in no time!
You asking another poster to get naked for you? 😏

I’m pretty sure this guy is some poetry or English freshman level assistant professor. Definitely one of those guys. Listens to Wilco and looks to infuse woke into football message boards in his spare time. Don’t you have some pals to hang out with at the student union?

I'm pretty sure this gal gives BJ's at truck stops in exchange for shaker-bottle meth hits.

He’s got Liberty ranked in the Top 25.

Losers don’t win at small schools.
Butch Jones, Dan Hawkins, Mike Price, mike Leach, Jim Mclewain, Skip Holtz, Mike Norvell, Justin Fuente, Charlie Strong, Scott frost, George OLeary, Jim Donnan, Kevin Sumlin, Hal Mumme, Guz Mahlzahn, Scott Satterfield, Paul Johnson, Rich Rodriguez, Tommy Tubberville, Gary Pinkel, Dino Baber, Dave Clawson, Sonny Dykes, etc. it happens

You mean better quarterbacks make the program better? Are you a witch? 🤔
I was talking about heupels record without him vs frosts records without him. Frosts record was much worse. Heupel was 17-8 without him, but the program was in a better state at that point. I didn’t explain it well enough in my original post

Reactions: Vols316
Posting Dan Wolken and Pat Forde should be banable offenses 'round here.

They are still butthurt over us not hiring Greg Schiano.

Heupel is a better coach than Schiano. Is he a guaranteed success? No. But stop trying to spin Schiano (a disaster coach of epic proportions) as some sort of "missed opportunity".
We were embarrassing on offense...hell our offense was offensive. Now we hire a man that has consistently delivered high powered offenses for 3 seasons straight. He beat the damn brakes off of their beloved Kiffin twice. Get the man a damn solid defensive staff. That is what he needs.

Gotta score points. This guy knows exactly how to do that. The fact we could get a clean program running head coach with this much experience on that side of the ball...which we have been rancid on since Butch’s last season amazes me. If he fails he fails. He has way more upside than the last 3....and he has out coached...actually flat out embarrassed the guy twice that sent us down this rabbit hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreSteam
The average fan pays the price for Schiano Sunday. However, I believe our efforts were paltry compared to the state legislature that demanded the hire be nixed. The national media loves to dis the state and our citizens. Remember Fowler’s trailer park comments? We still never wear shoes and drive on dirt roads. When we were winning it was because we live in the south and have nothing better to do but follow football.

Now to circle back to Schiano for a moment. Had he been hired we would have been searching for a coach now anyways. The only difference being the NCAA issues. So in that regard maybe we would have been better off.

I hope Heupel wins and is successful because I am tired of being the punching bag of the national media.

Greg Schiano would have been a terrible hire. The “fan revolt” was warranted. It’s unfortunate it was followed up with the hiring of Jeremy Pruitt. Both scenerios are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: MaTaLa
Greg Schiano would have been a terrible hire. The “fan revolt” was warranted. It’s unfortunate it was followed up with the hiring of Jeremy Pruitt. Both scenerios are mutually exclusive.

They are mutually exclusive and warranted. My point is 2 fold. First that our revolt would have been for nothing and gone nowhere if not for pressure from state legislature. So we get more credit and blame for that. My next point is that Schiano would have been fired in 3 years as well.

They are mutually exclusive and warranted. My point is 2 fold. First that our revolt would have been for nothing and gone nowhere if not for pressure from state legislature. So we get more credit and blame for that. My next point is that Schiano would have been fired in 3 years as well.

Yes and yes. Good points.

not calling hugh freeze is perfect view of our loser mentality
I agree with not calling Freeze.We just can’t do it with the pending sanctions whenever they will be enacted.
Negatives>Positives with Freeze.
Now many believe the Chadwell history is different than Freeze’s. I think we should have looked at that more closely.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Pat Forde...never click on his crapola. If you did then fine...just keep the cesspool private. :oops:

I didn’t read it. Forde is a schlock “journalist.”

That said, he’s probably telling the truth, albeit in his typically sanctimonious way. We’re a full on dumpster fire of a program and have been for years. Top quality coaches who have options to go to solid programs don’t come to programs like ours. Our fan base is delusional and has been for years.

I made a post about this in some other thread earlier today. I think I’ll start a new thread instead.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back