Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

• Total voters
I think he gets reinstated but I doubt he plays if he hasn't been practicing. Jones' rule is usually if they haven't practiced by Wednesday then they don't play. Hope I'm wrong but just my thought.

CBJs could make an exception to the rule; however, even though he maybe innocent, it is an incident and a predicament that one would not expect him to be involved.

If you're an All SEC football player and you can't get a co-ed to spend some quality time with you then you ain't doing it right. Something smells fishy.

Reactions: 2 people
If I were Butch, I would have just asked AJ: Did you do it? If AJ says no, then good enough for now. Let him play. Tell the media, that AJ told me he did not do it and I have no reason not to trust him. Until there is proof otherwise, he plays.

That approach would have worked 5 years ago. It would not go well in this day and time.

CBJs could make an exception to the rule; however, even though he maybe innocent, it is an incident and a predicament that one would not expect him to be involved.

It's not suppose to work like this in America. AJ should not have to sit out this game unless Butch knows he did something wrong. I hate the Political Correct response all the time. Grow a pair and man up America.

Reactions: 5 people
With all this stuff about Drae Bowles leaving the team plus him liking the girl, it looks more and more like something is hinky here. Throw in the fact the other girl hauled butt back to Florida makes me think she knew this was gonna go sideways from the git go. I have no insider info but piecing together what I have read here leads me to form this opinion. If I am wrong it damn sure would not be the first time.

Reactions: 6 people
With all this stuff about Drae Bowles leaving the team plus him liking the girl, it looks more and more like something is hinky here. Throw in the fact the other girl hauled butt back to Florida makes me think she knew this was gonna go sideways from the git go. I have no insider info but piecing together what I have read here leads me to form this opinion. If I am wrong it damn sure would not be the first time.

I agree. Something is not adding up.

Reactions: 1 person
It's not suppose to work like this in America. AJ should not have to sit out this game unless Butch knows he did something wrong. I hate the Political Correct response all the time. Grow a pair and man up America.

America has done that in a while. We are all about holding hands and singing Kumbaya versus kick someone's backside to hell and back.

Jones will make the right decision, I am sure.

If the DA proceeds with charges and it is later found out that AJ was innocent or they delay it and then drop the charges. Then every student should registrar to vote and vote the DA out of office.

Last edited:

What was she supposed to do? She's a student in Florida. Did you expect her to just stay here indefinately?

I voted with my heart not my head. I hope it isn't true for AJ's sake, but if he is arrested and found guilty he will deserve all the consequences. I'm just hoping the truth comes out soon either way so we can move on.

These things always get murky. My perspective goes to what I remember when....
I loved Dale Carter on the field...loathed him on Saturday night/Sunday Morning...

I would almost put money on this being just another ho grasping at her last minutes of notoriety, but one thing really bothers me...she went to get an exam, so she must have AJ DNA or she is doing this to screw with UT before a big game purposefully. There was a guy before the Oregon game playing the same kind of game. I remember he was a west coast guy trying to cause an investigation right before the game. When UT starts to have success people come out of the wood work to put us back down in the most underhanded and deliberate ways. This is what college ball has become. A game of showing out... and it's all for the money and notoriety.

America has done that in a while. We are all about holding hands and singing Kumbaya versus kick someone's backside to hell and back.

Jones will make the right decision, I am sure.

If the DA proceeds with charges and it is later found out that AJ was innocent or they delay it and then drop the charges. Then every student should registrar to vote and vote the DA out of office.

Agree. And with what I said earlier, maybe Coach Jones was told to handle it that way. IDK.

I voted with my heart not my head. I hope it isn't true for AJ's sake, but if he is arrested and found guilty he will deserve all the consequences. I'm just hoping the truth comes out soon either way so we can move on.

Agree

I would almost put money on this being just another ho grasping at her last minutes of notoriety, but one thing really bothers me...she went to get an exam, so she must have AJ DNA or she is doing this to screw with UT before a big game purposefully. There was a guy before the Oregon game playing the same kind of game. I remember he was a west coast guy trying to cause an investigation right before the game. When UT starts to have success people come out of the wood work to put us back down in the most underhanded and deliberate ways. This is what college ball has become. A game of showing out... and it's all for the money and notoriety.

Nothing would surprise me these days.

Who wouldn't want AJ reinstated if the Reports are true that he was not guilty. Problem is that the DA may drag their feet on this.

CBJ will have to wait until the DA says no charges. AJ should be on the field on because he has earned the right to play to be there however the only problem is will the DA move on this before Friday. My fear is that they will not.

Too much drama in this story. With or Without him I truly believe this defense and team are going to play lights out because of this incident.

This is so silly it isn't even funny. There are no "reports" that anybody is innocent, only internet speculation. The judicial system does not operate on internet speculation, though, and they are trying to develop the facts.

Absent a retraction by the accuser, it will take some time to do that. From what I read in a news report, there were a lot of people in the vicinity for a party. The more potential witnesses that have to be interviewed, the longer it takes.

Any other delusional, conspiracy theories you want to share?

What a disgusting attitude.

Reactions: 4 people
Who the F knows. This poll is dumb.

Exactly, how is this poll even allowed on a board, any board? Talking about a crime that could send someone to prison for many years and if guilty, SHOULD send them to prison for many years. How embarrassing.

I can't condemn her or convict him like others have. If he did it, some of you should be ashamed for 'freeaj' crap, you are supporting a rapist. If he did it, those saying put him under the jail need to stop as well.

You'd make a good prosecutor in Tallahassee. So lets clarify a few things.. So the girl is a "Ho?" What does that make A.J, someone in a committed relationship who's tag teaming chicks on the side? Doesn't that make him as bad as this "Ho?"

Women don't undergo the stress of a rape exam just because they want to damage the team before a big game.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I feel sorry for you if you actually believe that "people are coming out of the woodwork" to try and damage UT's rising success. That is laughable.

I'd also say that TN at 5-5 is hardly in a position that people are going to be jumping out of the woodwork to "put us down."

You'd make a good prosecutor in Tallahassee. So lets clarify a few things.. So the girl is a "Ho?" What does that make A.J, someone in a committed relationship who's tag teaming chicks on the side? Doesn't that make him as bad as this "Ho?"

Women don't undergo the stress of a rape exam just because they want to damage the team before a big game.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I feel sorry for you if you actually believe that "people are coming out of the woodwork" to try and damage UT's rising success. That is laughable.

I'd say this. Nobody on this board knows what exactly happened. If she falsely accused AJ and then was asked to take a rape exam, she could not exactly say no without raising lot's of suspicion.

Here's how it could go:
The Girl tells the Police: AJ raped me.
The Police tell her: Let us take you to the hospital for a medical exam to make sure your OK and to collect evidence.
The Girl tells Police: Uh, OK.

VN Store

Back