Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

• Total voters
This is America and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. It's not right the position or MLB put himself in, but to many times the woman is automatically the victim. When in a lot of cases they use the WOMAN card to seek revenge. It's sad the double standard. Women want to be equal. Well lets start treating these situations that way.

This is America and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. It's not right the position or MLB put himself in, but to many times the woman is automatically the victim. When in a lot of cases they use the WOMAN card to seek revenge. It's sad the double standard. Women want to be equal. Well lets start treating these situations that way.

So you believe that if AJ called the cops and said that another UT athlete raped him, the police would treat the case any differently?

Way to go there, Oldfartvol. Most people are at least paying lip service to the idea that we don't know what happened and we hope it's not true, but not you. You know what happened and you say this woman is a liar and a whore. Bold stance.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit is it numbnuts?:crazy:

You wrote that this is a false accusation. Maybe the problem is your writing comprehension.

Read it again...veeeerrrryyy ssllloooowwwlllyy. How you got that I called HER a lying whore is beyond me.

BTW does Vercingetorix mean "I'm illiterate" in Latin??

SMDH :crazy:

Seems like if the reports are true in favor of AJ, will he be reinstated by Friday? If not, why not?

If there is evidence against AJ will he and Michael be arrested by Friday?

The Florida player was reinstated very quickly.........

What is different about this verses the Florida situation?

No, THEY will not..

even if the legal process finds they cannot prosecute (which they won't by Friday)then the Tennessee internal investigation is still in process. Butch is not going to reinstate them unless both processes find they did absolutely nothing wrong as far as legal, school or football program rules or laws.

They won't be cleared legally because the investigation is still in progress and there is a strong feeling that the DA will send evidence to the grand jury for determination of going to trial or not. The grand jury can't get the information no earlier then next week but even that is not expected.

Not sure what stories you refer to but that is the last information I heard.

Seems like if the reports are true in favor of AJ, will he be reinstated by Friday? If not, why not?

If there is evidence against AJ will he and Michael be arrested by Friday?

The Florida player was reinstated very quickly.........

What is different about this verses the Florida situation?

Verses?

VN Store

Back