Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

• Total voters
What was she supposed to do? She's a student in Florida. Did you expect her to just stay here indefinately?

Let me get this straight sir... She says she has been sexually assaulted but she declines to press charges so she can get back to school in Florida... If you say so.

Reactions: 1 person
If I were Butch, I would have just asked AJ: Did you do it? If AJ says no, then good enough for now. Let him play. Tell the media, that AJ told me he did not do it and I have no reason not to trust him. Until there is proof otherwise, he plays.

Micheal Vick told Authur Blank that he did not do it...we all know how that turned out...just saying:whistling:

This poll should be deleted imo. Inflammatory and also bull**** and I say that without looking at whatever the results are.

If I were Butch, I would have just asked AJ: Did you do it? If AJ says no, then good enough for now. Let him play. Tell the media, that AJ told me he did not do it and I have no reason not to trust him. Until there is proof otherwise, he plays.

Are you serious?

"Hell hath no fury"

This would not be the first time someone falsly cried rape, and I asure you it will not be the last.

"Hell hath no fury"

This would not be the first time someone falsly cried rape, and I asure you it will not be the last.

Way to go there, Oldfartvol. Most people are at least paying lip service to the idea that we don't know what happened and we hope it's not true, but not you. You know what happened and you say this woman is a liar and a whore. Bold stance.

Way to go there, Oldfartvol. Most people are at least paying lip service to the idea that we don't know what happened and we hope it's not true, but not you. You know what happened and you say this woman is a liar and a whore. Bold stance.

He said this would not be the first time. Not that she is lying. This arguing stuff without any facts is pointless and either way you look at it, some people are going to be wrong. Some people have lied about it and some have told the truth. It's happened both ways and we don't know yet what happened in this case. Justice will be served either way.

This poll should be deleted imo. Inflammatory and also bull**** and I say that without looking at whatever the results are.

Really? Grow up! You got your emotions aroused by this poll? Grow up!

Not explaining myself.......but in short......asking very simple questions from top to bottom.

I think he gets reinstated but I doubt he plays if he hasn't been practicing. Jones' rule is usually if they haven't practiced by Wednesday then they don't play. Hope I'm wrong but just my thought.

If AJ can play I've got to believe Butch would play him.
You don't leave a player like AJ on the bench. No practice, no problem. :salute:

GO VOLS!

I have to believe AJ has plenty of coeds available for his carnal pleasure so this whole mess has seemed to be questionable from the start. I hope they get the investigation over soon.

GO VOLS!!!!

Stop making sense. Of course, it's a little more complicated than that. But, it should be that easy. :yes:

GO VOLS!

You'd make a good prosecutor in Tallahassee. So lets clarify a few things.. So the girl is a "Ho?" What does that make A.J, someone in a committed relationship who's tag teaming chicks on the side? Doesn't that make him as bad as this "Ho?"

Women don't undergo the stress of a rape exam just because they want to damage the team before a big game.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I feel sorry for you if you actually believe that "people are coming out of the woodwork" to try and damage UT's rising success. That is laughable.

I don't defend the guys that come across this way, uneducated and defending possible filthy actions by one of our players. BUT at least recognize that you don't know if your information is credible either, are you sure hes been tag teaming girls on the side. Having a relationship with this girl is all I think we can consider an actual possibility.

I also agree that it probably had nothing to do with the game, that's far stretched. But the truth is, no one knows enough ab the situation to defend him or be against him period. I have one lady I work with that worked in some part of the court system for years that dealt with rape cases, she said false accusations have been happening regularly in the twenty years she was there.

Point is, it might sound crazy that people wrongfully attack the girl on this forum for being a false accuser. But false accusations do happen. and IF it is a possibility that she falsely accused AJ then i'm sure her reasoning to do so is about as dumb as what this guy is claiming.

come on VolNation, you're embarassing yourself at this point.

Move on with the non-accused players at Beat Mizzou

I think he gets reinstated but I doubt he plays if he hasn't been practicing. Jones' rule is usually if they haven't practiced by Wednesday then they don't play. Hope I'm wrong but just my thought.

IF the players are not charged with anything and IF it's announced there were no crimes committed...then they've done nothing wrong...and are being punished anyway. I think CBJ is wise enough to see they need to be reinstated.

IF AJ is guilty, and we went ahead and reinstated him because of the "innocent until proven guilty" thing, we become the team who let a rapist come back to keep playing, because we didn't know. Great way to win over future parents.

Reactions: 2 people
Let me get this straight sir... She says she has been sexually assaulted but she declines to press charges so she can get back to school in Florida... If you say so.

UT Police Department said:
To: UT Students, Faculty, and Staff
Subject: Safety Notice: Sexual Assault in Residence Hall

The UT Police Department received a Campus Security Authority report on Friday, August 29, of a sexual assault that occurred on August 24, in a residence hall on the west side of campus. A female reported that a male guest sexually assaulted her in her residence hall room. This incident was reported through a CSA Incident Reporting Form.

The victim advised she did not wish to file a police report or provide further details regarding the incident. The exact location will be withheld to protect the victim's identity.

Subject: Safety Notice: Sexual Assault in Alumni Memorial Building

The UT Police Department received a report of a sexual assault with an object that occurred on August 31 in the Alumni Memorial Building. A female reported that she entered the building with an unknown male who sexually assaulted her by digital penetration. The victim fled the area immediately after using chemical spray on the suspect.

The victim does not wish to pursue police action at this time but did provide information about the suspect.

He is described as a white man about 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds, with brown curly hair to his shoulders. He was wearing white khaki shorts and an orange pullover.

Subject: Safety Notice: Forcible Sodomy inside a Residence Hall on the West Side of Campus

The UT Police Department received a Campus Security Authority (CSA) report on September 5, 2014, of a forcible sodomy as defined by the Clery Act (forced oral sex) that occurred on August 16. A female reported a male guest forced her to perform a sexual act while in her residence hall. This incident was reported through a CSA Incident Reporting Form.

The victim advised she did not wish to file a police report or provide further details regarding the incident, and the exact location will be withheld to protect the victim's identity.

Subject: Safety Notice: Rape in Residence Hall, East Side of Campus

The UT Police Department received a Campus Security Authority (CSA) report on September 8 of a rape that occurred on September 6 in a residence hall on the east side of campus. A female reported that a male nonstranger raped her in a residence hall room. This incident was reported through a CSA Incident Reporting Form.

The victim advised that she did not wish to file a police report at this time, and the exact location of the incident will be withheld to protect the victim's identity.

Subject: Safety Notice: Forcible Fondling in Residence Hall, West Side of Campus

The UT Police Department received a Campus Security Authority (CSA) report on September 18 of a forced fondling that occurred on September 17 in a residence hall room on the west side of campus. A female reported that a male nonstranger restrained her hands and fondled her breasts. This incident was reported through a CSA Incident Reporting Form.

The victim advised that she did not wish to file a police report at this time, and the exact location of the incident will be withheld to protect the victim's identity. The University continues to investigate the incident and take appropriate follow-up actions.

Only one report of sexual assault that has come in from UTPD this semester via email has not explicitly stated that the victim did not wish to file a police report. It's not nearly as uncommon as you are acting.

Subject: Safety Notice: Sexual Assault with an Object at the Apartment Residence Hall

The UT Police Department received a police report of a sexual assault that occurred early today (October 3). A female student reported an unknown male sexually assaulted her at the Apartment Residence Hall. The victim stated she was returning to her apartment around midnight when an unknown male followed her to her door. As she entered her apartment, the male prevented the door from closing and entered her room. The victim stated the suspect sexually assaulted her by digital penetration (finger). The suspect fled the area immediately after the victim began to resist.

The victim described the suspect as a white male between 6'0 and 6'2" tall, weighing 170 to 180 pounds with a muscular build. The suspect has long blond hair and was wearing a gray T-shirt with denim shorts. UT Police are continuing to investigate this incident.

Last edited:
If you're an All SEC football player and you can't get a co-ed to spend some quality time with you then you ain't doing it right. Something smells fishy.

AJ is "doing it right"; no problem. People who are close to the situation all say the girl is an "ex" of AJ's and she has "pay back" in mind and, yes, this is starting to smell very, very fishy.

I'm not sure, but, I think Butch's rule refers to an injured player.

It's not suppose to work like this in America. AJ should not have to sit out this game unless Butch knows he did something wrong. I hate the Political Correct response all the time. Grow a pair and man up America.

Could not agree more, my friend, and well 'effin' said.

Every single future recruit that has a sister will have parents who will either look at this situation and say "he did it wrong" or will have coaches of other teams say "look at what that coach did...think of your daughter"

Anything other than having him out of any activity until this is finished is the absolute worst way to handle this. This is not the legal system. This is the court of public opinion. Even if it comes out that both players are innocent, it doesn't matter. Other coaches will say, "But what if they had done it? He didn't know. He rolled the dice. Don't let him roll the dice with your son, your daughter."

Your right, she should have gotten a hotel room and stayed in Knoxville until this is cleared up. That is what most 19 year old girls from out of town would do if they felt they were assaulted by football players in a SEC town in which they only know 1 person, who is claiming she was raped the same night. I am sure that is what you would do as well.

It's not suppose to work like this in America. AJ should not have to sit out this game unless Butch knows he did something wrong. I hate the Political Correct response all the time. Grow a pair and man up America.

It is not about political correctness, it is about the reputation of the team and the University. If Butch let AJ play and he was eventually convicted of rape, the damage would be long lasting. Besides who in the hell cares! I mean seriously, playing in this game is so absolutely irrelevant when compared to whether or not this accusation (true or not) ruins lives. I would love for them to clear AJ, the sooner the better, but coach made the absolute correct decision in accordance with his philosophy and reputation.

Reactions: 2 people
By the way, the "he can get so much tail it doesn't make sense" defense is about the most idiotic defense imaginable. Who do you think commits more date rapes- A) the geeky guy who never gets any or B) the "lady's man" who is used to never hearing no?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back