Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

• Total voters
It's not suppose to work like this in America. AJ should not have to sit out this game unless Butch knows he did something wrong. I hate the Political Correct response all the time. Grow a pair and man up America.

This is the NCAA, they have their own government. Butch knows if he didn't take decisive action, the NCAA would be coming after him.

Exactly, how is this poll even allowed on a board, any board? Talking about a crime that could send someone to prison for many years and if guilty, SHOULD send them to prison for many years. How embarrassing.

I can't condemn her or convict him like others have. If he did it, some of you should be ashamed for 'freeaj' crap, you are supporting a rapist. If he did it, those saying put him under the jail need to stop as well.

I'm asking very relevant and straight forward questions. What's the issue?

If I were Butch, I would have just asked AJ: Did you do it? If AJ says no, then good enough for now. Let him play. Tell the media, that AJ told me he did not do it and I have no reason not to trust him. Until there is proof otherwise, he plays.

Thanks Jimbo.

Reactions: 3 people
I was told by an insider that this girl's uncle played at Missouri and is now a significant booster.

please note the color

OP makes way too many polls. He's like the poll-thread-starting version of utfantilidie, except that he [usually] sticks around to comment in his threads.

You'd make a good prosecutor in Tallahassee. So lets clarify a few things.. So the girl is a "Ho?" What does that make A.J, someone in a committed relationship who's tag teaming chicks on the side? Doesn't that make him as bad as this "Ho?"

Women don't undergo the stress of a rape exam just because they want to damage the team before a big game.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I feel sorry for you if you actually believe that "people are coming out of the woodwork" to try and damage UT's rising success. That is laughable.

Chicks call rape against athletes all the time now. It's almost always found to be a false accusation, it's the new hood rat thing. It's happened several times this year! I don't care who AJ sticks his weenis in, it's non of my business. If I were him I would be more discriminant tho!

What the hell reason does AJ have to freak a chick who don't want it especially when he has other options...what ever. The one thing that really bothers me is the exam. There is something very odd there.

I'll also say this...AJ has 0 reason, she has EVERY reason. It's common sense. Especially in todays climate of schools getting killed because they don't pay enough attention to rape allegations...nobody has any choice at this point. The cops have to do their job, the school has to do their job, the coach has to do his job.

I would almost put money on this being just another ho grasping at her last minutes of notoriety, but one thing really bothers me...she went to get an exam, so she must have AJ DNA or she is doing this to screw with UT before a big game purposefully. There was a guy before the Oregon game playing the same kind of game. I remember he was a west coast guy trying to cause an investigation right before the game. When UT starts to have success people come out of the wood work to put us back down in the most underhanded and deliberate ways. This is what college ball has become. A game of showing out... and it's all for the money and notoriety.

No DNA linebackers taught to wrap up.

Reactions: 2 people
No DNA linebackers taught to wrap up.

Something very odd there. That's where you are going to find the truth...in that exam. Obviously she was prepared or she would not have done it. I don't know any more than that...Law enforcement is going to have to do their job and there is nothing else to it than that. if, however, AJ is found innocent...like I believe he will, and if I was a woman, I would take a LOT of offense to these B's taking advantage of the system for personal gain. Especially as difficult as it's been to make real head way in the area of campus rape...which has and will be a tremendous problem perpetrated by D***S that have no personality. life, or upbringing. I don't think that the type of guys that commit rape are the type of guys AJ or Wililiams are tho, and I don't think those kinds of "girls" give a ****e about reputation either.

Its called the justice system...everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty. There for at this time he is innocent.

Please don't cloud the argument with facts. Thanks! :good!:

fade quoted a poster that wrote, "Who wouldn't want AJ reinstated if the Reports are true that he was not guilty?"

fade asked for a link to the reports.

Since when is the justice system contained in a report?

fade quoted a poster that wrote, "Who wouldn't want AJ reinstated if the Reports are true that he was not guilty?"

fade asked for a link to the reports.

Since when is the justice system contained in a report?

Boca, don't get your panties in a wad. I was merely poking fun at how most around here don't seem to know anything about the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing. It really had nothing to do with the conversation, nor was it a jab at fade. :hi:

What will be a travesty of justice is the aftermath if this is proven to be a baseless accusation. Two players having their lives and seasons, one being the last at ut, derailed. There have probably been a hundred stories around the nation, concerning these two players by name, reporting on it. The women can just say, oh, Nevermind, We didn't mean it. They can go on with their lives in anonymity. The guys, not so much. But not to worry, there will be a small retraction clearing their names somewhere in a small town newspaper on page 8. Sounds fair.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back