Recruiting Football Talk VII

SIAP. This will be hideous on the field. Those things are the least aesthetically pleasing thing to look at. I really do think that contact will be phased out of football eventually. The sport is like a frog in a boiling pot, and every change is gradually moving to make that palatable. 7 on 7 type of play is probably what they’ll eventually transition into, making football more like handball than rugby. It is what it is.

May not get drafted but the 49ers like blocking receivers. Probably a place he will likely end up. If healthy.
I agree that he might make a roster and may be drafted late like Jennings. We were discussing potential early picks…. Teams usually use that kind of draft capital on more explosive guys.

It appears there are about 10 as yet undrafted QBs rated above Joe Milton. He walking on?
He should be an UDFA…. I thought one of the teams that are bad at drafting would take a chance on him due to his crazy skill set…. He needed Al Davis to still be alive. He may have drafted him in the first round.

VN Store

Back