Recruiting Football Talk VII

All but announced…unless I missed the formal announcement.
I like these picks Cowboys have made. Guyton might be somewhat of a project but line him up beside Zach and roll with it.

Stephen must be running the draft because Jerry hasn't made the shiny new toy pick he is known to make.

Reactions: butchna
I like these picks Cowboys have made. Guyton might be somewhat of a project but line him up beside Zach and roll with it.

Stephen must be running the draft because Jerry hasn't made the shiny new toy pick he is known to make.
Everything on the OL worked towards a shrewd solution. Guyton takes over RT, Beebe frees up Tyler Smith to kick out to LT..we'll see about center. And this was after gambling hugely with the trade-backs. That's not Jerry...he sees he wants he picks. So yeah, Stephen and the football people behind the scenes with Jerry at the PC talking about what "we were thinking." ;)

Being a degenerate watching an old game tonight.

I've watched some of the 99' team before, but my good golly Ollie Ollie...our offense was HORRIBLE. Randy should've been fired after that season, good lord. Shouldn't have been possible to be that bad.

He ran a freaking fullback dive on 3rd and 10...

Yea he was not a good coach. He really held back a lot of very talented teams from 99-05

VN Store

Back