SDS ranks the SEC coaches????

No, I said i've seen my team get five. As in i've watched numerous instances of both titles, and I can tell the difference.

And your last sentence is absurd. A five loss football team could control their own destiny to the SEC title. An unbeaten team might not control their own destiny to the national title (see Auburn 2004). You are talking out of your rear.

Your statement about him wining five was wrong, Spin how're ever you want, but it's obvious that you don't know your facts about your own coach.

Your the one that's talking out of your rear!! I'm LMAO at your lame a$$ excuse to try and cover up the fact you said Saban has won five SEC titles! But, I'm not surprised, you can't handle the truth even when confronted with the facts!

A five loss SEC team has never won a SEC title. It's the the best title on the planet, not the BCS.

Reactions: 3 people
Your statement about him wining five was wrong, Spin how're ever you want, but it's obvious that you don't know your facts about your own coach.

Your the one that's talking out of your rear!! I'm LMAO at your lame a$$ excuse to try and cover up the fact you said Saban has won five SEC titles! But, I'm not surprised, you can't handle the truth even when confronted with the facts!

A five loss SEC team has never won a SEC title. It's the the best title on the planet, not the BCS.

I'll wait for you to quote me saying Saban won five SEC titles.

And whether or not a five loss team has won a league title, the fact is that four games on every SEC team's schedule don't count toward the league title. And if a team were to lose a cross-division game, they still control their own destiny. Five losses, total control.

If the SEC title is so awesome, why'd Spurrier only win one NC while he was tearing up the conference in the 90s?

Speaking as someone who has watched his team win 5 SEC titles and 4 national championships:

It is literally impossible for your statement to be more laughably incorrect.

His team referring to Saban. That's the context of the statement not that Bama has won five SEC titles, this topic was about coaches not teams. Pure spin on your part to save face after I confronted you with the truth, but I would expect no less from you.

So we are supposed to believe you were referring to Bama wining five SEC titles and not Saban? You attempt to spin your response is comical at best, but please continue to humor me with your lies!

That's facts are Spurrier has more SEC hardware than Saban, but you don't like the facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
His team referring to Saban. That's the context of the statement not that Bama has won five SEC titles, this topic was about coaches not teams. Pure spin on your part to save face after I confronted you with the truth, but I would expect no less from you.

So we are supposed to believe you were referring to Bama wining five SEC titles and not Saban? You attempt to spin your response is comical at best, but please continue to humor me with your lies!

That's facts are Spurrier has more SEC hardware than Saban, but you don't like the facts.

So, "team" and "coach" are interchangeable terms? No, no they're not.

And Saban has coached more national championships than the OBC, which are more meaningful, as they are, by definition, "national" and not limited to a dozen or so teams.

Your argument is absolutely stupid, and I'm pretty sure you know that, but you refuse to admit it.

Where did your friend go! Doesn't seem to have much to say now!

What is incorrect is the completely absurd idea that Saban only having two SEC titles somehow indicates that the SEC titles is more important than the a national championship. That is just stupid.

Dont you have to win your conference before claiming nc?

Nope. They have no relation to one another.

Hence..most sec teams could have beat that ND team in nc game.In addition,Lsu was crowned Sec champs before rematch. I agree with you, they have no relation to each other..in terms of bcs merit. Guess things will be different now..or more clear

Hence..most sec teams could have beat that ND team in nc game.In addition,Lsu was crowned Sec champs before rematch. I agree with you, they have no relation to each other..in terms of bcs merit. Guess things will be different now..or more clear

Get used to intra-conference rematches in the playoffs. They are going to happen on a regular basis.

Apparently LSU fans should be more proud of 2011 than Alabama fans. Huh, didn't know that.

I'll do you one better:

As a Bama fan, I should be more proud of the '99 team that won the SEC after losing to Louisiana Tech than I am of the '11 national championship season.

What is incorrect is the completely absurd idea that Saban only having two SEC titles somehow indicates that the SEC titles is more important than the a national championship. That is just stupid.

No what is absurd is that Bama played in a national title game without even playing for the SECC. That is absurd! Saban has carried around a rabbits foot since he has been there. He has played a historically poor Tennessee team, auburn has been up and down, but mostly down, but auburn wins win they're up. He has never had to overcome a qb injury since he has been there.he played for tge national title twice as a one loss team......lucky.
Now take your cheatin' arse back to tidefans.com.

Reactions: 1 person
No what is absurd is that Bama played in a national title game without even playing for the SECC. That is absurd! Saban has carried around a rabbits foot since he has been there. He has played a historically poor Tennessee team, auburn has been up and down, but mostly down, but auburn wins win they're up. He has never had to overcome a qb injury since he has been there.he played for tge national title twice as a one loss team......lucky.
Now take your cheatin' arse back to tidefans.com.

I see you've decided to start fishing for likes after weeks of getting dumped on.

I hope it works out for you.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to the degree it will now. In addition, networks/ap wont have leverage...no more rematches

And you're basing this on? It's not like the committe will be using the BCS computers.

The playoff will reflect the polls 90% of the time.

And you're basing this on? It's not like the committe will be using the BCS computers.

Lol...then why was a committee formed?....to justify polls? 90 percent..no less.Ok bw

There will be a lot if pressure to only take conference champions. Why do you think three of the teams must be conference champs? Nobody wants to see auburn and Bama play twice.

Lol...then why was a committee formed?....to justify polls? 90 percent..no less.Ok bw

They're doing their own poll starting midseason. There's no way it's going to deviate from the AP or Coaches in any significant way.

Surely you don't believe that the ADs on the committee would go against what big daddy ESPN wants to see.

They're doing their own poll starting midseason. There's no way it's going to deviate from the AP or Coaches in any significant way.

Surely you don't believe that the ADs on the committee would go against what big daddy ESPN wants to see.
I can see a 5/6 ap rated team getting into playoff via committee. And espn is going to bank regardless.

I can see a 5/6 ap rated team getting into playoff via committee. And espn is going to bank regardless.

I think a 5 might get in over a 4 if a conference title is treated as a tiebreaker. We're talking once every 8 to 10 years. They'll never put a 5 in over a 3. Just won't happen.

VN Store

Back