Speculation : Is Todd Kelly Injured ?

Hey guys, does the name MARQUEZ NORTH ring a bell for anyone in here? No?

Going to be interesting for this secondary if Kelly can't go. Against BG's passing offense, we'll have to rely on Max Arnold some. I love Max, but I'd rather see him just on ST.

Do you know when he is having the surgery?

Has already had it done. probably why the talk. not easy to get over as an adult. He will be on the field but likely not 100%. Several will play less than 100%. that is always results of fall camp..

Reactions: 14 people
TK tweeted 2 different things that sounded like something had happened then deleted them. Around the same time Weatherd tweeted "oh man, not again!" Sure seemed like something was going on

Reactions: 2 people
Can't that wait until after the season? At least the recovery for a tonsillectomy is only ,1-2 weeks, according to the NIH.

He could have also had an abscess behind them. There are certain indications for urgent removal. All conjecture, obviously.

Didn't we have a couple guys with mono earlier in the summer? To me it doesn't sound like an injury more like a sickness.

My sister had a very hard time after having her tonsils removed as an adult. She had an artery burst in her throat and had to have a second, emergency surgery. I bet it took her 3 or 4 weeks to get back to normal. If Kelly is having a hard time like this then he may be very limited for a couple of weeks. Not something to be taken lightly. Once again, just speculation though,

Just saw some girl post on his Instagram page and said " glad your alive Todd." What's going on here?

Has already had it done. probably why the talk. not easy to get over as an adult. He will be on the field but likely not 100%. Several will play less than 100%. that is always results of fall camp..

esp our fall camp...

why? bc he had tonsil surgery a few weeks ago?

Not enough quality depth added to the drama of our o line. Injuries at key positions before we even start the season. 10 wins is an unrealistic expectation.

And we don't even know what happened to TK yet

Not enough quality depth added to the drama of our o line. Injuries at key positions before we even start the season. 10 wins is an unrealistic expectation.

And we don't even know what happened to TK yet

everyone will have injuries.

we are an 8-9 team anyway unless we pull off a couple big ones. That hasnt changed.

VN Store

Back