Speculation : Is Todd Kelly Injured ?

Not enough quality depth added to the drama of our o line. Injuries at key positions before we even start the season. 10 wins is an unrealistic expectation.

And we don't even know what happened to TK yet

We do know what happened to him if you actually read LWSVOL's post but let's continue the freakout is much more exciting

Reactions: 7 people
everyone will have injuries.

we are an 8-9 team anyway unless we pull off a couple big ones. That hasnt changed.
Love the Chicken Littles on here. You mean Evan Berry steps on the field and some of you weep, wail, and gnash your teeth? Gmafb!

Reactions: 5 people
We do know what happened to him if you actually read LWSVOL's post but let's continue the freakout is much more exciting
Ok, but what we don't know is what happened to prompt a reply like glad you are alive. He could have had a bleeding tonsil which is in the correct time frame for post op. That is a medical emergency. So then there is that.

haha hilarious.... its been known for a while he had tonsil surgery and these ppl are losing their minds. The closest to kickoff the crazier they get, i guess.

Love the Chicken Littles on here. You mean Evan Berry steps on the field and some of you weep, wail, and gnash your teeth? Gmafb!

And how many snaps has he played at safety? And who is behind him if he gets hurt?

haha hilarious.... its been known for a while he had tonsil surgery and these ppl are losing their minds. The closest to kickoff the crazier they get, i guess.

The crazy one are the people that refuse to realize that we have had serious losses due to injury. We are not deep. And still expect 10 wins or we gotta fire the coach!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
And how many snaps has he played at safety? And who is behind him if he gets hurt?

why are you freaking out ab it before anything happens? That is so chicken little. If one goes down then thats football. Nothing we can do about it. But right now you got randolph, tk, berrry and griffin.

Reactions: 2 people
The crazy one are the people that refuse to realize that we have had serious losses due to injury. We are not deep. And still expect 10 wins or we gotta fire the coach!!!!!!

we have had losses. Other teams have had losses. I dont expect 10 wins though and most of the people i see on here are looking at 8-9.

Pretty sure that's the first time I've seen anyone say anything like that.

Reactions: 3 people
The "freak outs" have just seemed to be correct lately with the exception of North.

Deleted tweets by Kelly. Comment by Weatherd. "Glad you're alive" from a student on Instagram.

There seems to be some reason to be concerned. Not to mention we are down to the 3rd safety if there is an issue.

All that to say, I get the concern. With the way information travels, we'll know by lunch.

why are you freaking out ab it before anything happens? That is so chicken little. If one goes down then thats football. Nothing we can do about it. But right now you got randolph, tk, berrry and griffin.

I'm not freaking out, I've said it since the end of fall camp. We are not deep enough and our online is not good enough to sustain these injuries and win 10. Add more injuries and that becomes more appearent. I've said 7 regular season from July

Look around, you will find it. And wait until after the season. It will happen.

I really don't think I'd find many at all who are now saying 10 wins or bye bye coach. After the season, maybe, depends on how it goes. But even then, as long as we get 8 or so, the numbers calling for coaches head will be minuscule

I'm not freaking out, I've said it since the end of fall camp. We are not deep enough and our online is not good enough to sustain these injuries and win 10. Add more injuries and that becomes more appearent. I've said 7 regular season from July

but we already knew that. im sorry to burst your bubble but there will be more injuries. Thats football. we havent played 1 snap yet. Every other team in america will also have injuries.

but we already knew that. im sorry to burst your bubble but there will be more injuries. Thats football. we havent played 1 snap yet. Every other team in america will also have injuries.
I do believe we have the most season ending injuries of the major programs nationwide. And 3 of them are starters

But on Madden my players never get this injured.

This is what I picture some posters thinking.

Reactions: 4 people
We're ANALYZING...Tweets/Instagram posts...from concerned female friends. :thud:

Reactions: 5 people
I do believe we have the most season ending injuries of the major programs nationwide. And 3 of them are starters

and one was 3rd string on the OL as a third yr player. But you are acting like its a big deal. Gaulden is unfortunate and it sucks. However he has 7 career tackles and 5 were on Special Teams. I thought he would break out too but there snothing we can do about it. His loss hurts more against spread teams. Not as much against pro style offenses like UGA, Arky, Bama, Vandy, UF and then obviously the cupcakes..

I'm on here a lot. I've not seen anything like that stated anywhere. Can you provide a quote? No? Okay. . .

VN Store

Back