Speculation : Is Todd Kelly Injured ?

i dont think we miss a beat with evan berry could start for most teams in the ncaa with the last name berry everythings alright

This thread...

Wiki-background

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not saying that this isn't funny speculation. But the transition from comedy to meltdown is going to be epic if there's bad news haha.

I'm not saying that this isn't funny speculation. But the transition from comedy to meltdown is going to be epic if there's bad news haha.

Some of us are too grown up to meltdown three times a week.

Some of us, well some of us are not obviously. Ya'll know who you are.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm on here a lot. I've not seen anything like that stated anywhere. Can you provide a quote? No? Okay. . .

I've been on here since 05 and it happens every year. Go read the on the fence thread. Plenty of unrealistic expectations in there

Some of us are too grown up to meltdown three times a week.

Some of us, well some of us are not obviously. Ya'll know who you are.

I suspect that a small part of VN gets its kicks from creating meltdown just for the utter joy of it, and another segment missed their 'meltdown' boosters as children and just have no immunity.

I suspect that a small part of VN gets its kicks from creating meltdown just for the utter joy of it, and another segment missed their 'meltdown' boosters as children and just have no immunity.

I got extra meltdown immunity when I was just knee high to a grasshopper. My crib was painted with lead paint. Bonus side effect.

You know all he has to do is search Nationdome's post history.

Ha. Maybe. I've not even seen the extreme 10 wins or fire the coach from Nationdome.

I think it's crazier to say that it's completely impossible to win 10 games this season than it is to say that we're likely to win 10. JMO

Ha. Maybe. I've not even seen the extreme 10 wins or fire the coach from Nationdome.

I think it's crazier to say that it's completely impossible to win 10 games this season than it is to say that we're likely to win 10. JMO

Yea, I agree with that.

It's not completely plausible that we get to 10 but it's not insane talk this year. Before the injuries started to pile up I could see a case to be made for 10(no fire Butch business though) but with the hit to depth and experience I think there are more unknown variable thrown into the mix. This is still a pretty good team.

I don't get this though; How so many posters expect so much maturity out of college kids but in turn will freak the eff out over injuries that occur to another person on a team they are not even on.

Reactions: 2 people

There's a difference between Flintstone expectations and Steve Jobs expectations.

Flintstone Expectations: Written in stone with a chisel before the season, freak out and burn mattresses if they are not achieved.

Steve Jobs Expectations: Write them down before the season and update them throughout as you see how things go. Make an informed recap opinion post-season, having seen what the team accomplished in comparison to the hand they were dealt.

Yea, I agree with that.

It's not completely plausible that we get to 10 but it's not insane talk this year. Before the injuries started to pile up I could see a case to be made for 10(no fire Butch business though) but with the hit to depth and experience I think there are more unknown variable thrown into the mix. This is still a pretty good team.

I don't get this though; How so many posters expect so much maturity out of college kids but in turn will freak the eff out over injuries that occur to another person on a team they are not even on.

Plus Won.

It's the fallout from high hopes that kills me. There are plenty on here looking at 10 wins, and when it doesn't happen they will blame Jones and say he's over rated and such. Just look at the fallout when he said we are still young, and we are

I've been on here since 05 and it happens every year. Go read the on the fence thread. Plenty of unrealistic expectations in there

If you have only been a fan since then that explains a lot. I feel bad for fans who have only been fans for the last 6-10 years. I have a lot of respect for the younger or newer UT fans but it has been rough.

VN Store

Back