'21 Temple Transfer CB Jalen McMurray (Tennessee)

You know sometimes teams decide not to throw in the direction of the opponent's best CB. And then that CB records fewer stats.

Edit: This was supposed to be a response to someone

We liked him even though he was a bit smaller than we thought. Staff liked him more than 5 star AJ Harris which says a lot.

Also, Not done yet in the secondary
So does the staff not like any of their recruits?

Reactions: JT3
He’s a corner. What kind of stats do you want him to have?

There was a year where Darelle Revis was regarded as the best corner in the NFL and had basically zeros for his stats because the ball never went to his side of the field.
So you're comparing this guy to Revis? 😂😂
Solid depth piece though.

Reactions: joevols89
We liked him even though he was a bit smaller than we thought. Staff liked him more than 5 star AJ Harris which says a lot.

That's hard to imagine. Must be more than physical talent being considered for that to be the case.

I thought people said that we passed on this one due to fit and “our standards”?

We certainly need the help on the backend.
Should not get cocky if you are not in the room where it is said with the parties being quoted.

If this is real sound bites will come out. We may have a compromise situation here and The Only Valid question is does he improve our room. That is 100% TBD.

I would guess this is it. Ayden White only other name I’ve heard and with him not coming till summer they may have time there to see how things go in spring.

Total rostered numbers are limited. Pretty sure we only have 1 more add before we start have to chopping more guys after spring.
I think McMurray puts us at 81. If we add Heard, that would be 82.

Reactions: Ericvol2096

Did this come from VQ or are you the real Jason Allen? I need to know.

Hey, happy to land him but isn't Temple absolutely horrible almost every year? The mighty Owls were 3-9 this year, with wins
over Navy, Akron and Norfolk State.

VN Store

Back